Black Sunglasses Appear Clear

This forum is for reporting bugs or glitches found in equipment (Inventory Items). Please use the kind of equipment name in the topic title with description, titles with only "found a bug", "bug" and alike will be deleted.
Example title: Muzzleloader, Red Deer Caller.
xOEDragonx

Black Sunglasses Appear Clear

Post by xOEDragonx »

A petty problem with a workaround, but an annoying one for me nonetheless.

Bug Report
Game Mode: Multiplayer and Single Player
Hunter Name: xOEDragonx

Description:
When starting a hunt with the black sunglasses already equipped, they automatically appear clear. Occasionally, I can correct this by entering the inventory, removing the sunglasses, exiting the inventory, entering the inventory again and re-equipping the sunglasses. Simply removing them and re-equipping them while remaining in the inventory screen does not fix them. While this method usually works, it can take one or several attempts to fix the sunglasses.

When starting a hunt without any sunglasses on and then entering the inventory and equipping the black sunglasses, they always appear clear at first. Using the method above can fix them, but again, it can take multiple attempts.

Steps to Reproduce:
Enter a hunt without sunglasses equipped. Equip the black sunglasses. View self either via "selfie" camera mode at lodge or via trophy shot with an animal. If the glasses appear clear, attempt to remove them and re-equip them until they actually appear as black sunglasses.

Or, enter a hunt with black sunglasses already equipped, and view self as soon as you enter the hunt. Repeat method above to attempt to fix.

Additional Information:
I only own the black sunglasses, so I can't say whether or not this affects the yellow sunglasses. This occurs on all maps, in both game modes. It has no affect on the ability to dim the screen with the "Z" key. It is exclusively a cosmetic issue. There is a workaround, but it's still a minor inconvenience for a paid for item.

Again, I only own the black sunglasses but here is me sporting some clear shades:

And here is after the fix, moments later, sporting the correct shades:

\m/
Outfitter

Re: Black Sunglasses Appear Clear

Post by \m/ »

Now offline. Forever.

Return to “Equipment / Gear”