Tent not available in Timbergold Trails

This forum is for reporting bugs or glitches found in equipment (Inventory Items). Please use the kind of equipment name in the topic title with description, titles with only "found a bug", "bug" and alike will be deleted.
Example title: Muzzleloader, Red Deer Caller.
james200410

Tent not available in Timbergold Trails

Post by james200410 »

I don't know if this is a bug but after spending hours walking up to what I think would be a prime spot for hunting, the Happy Camper Tent that I have placed there is not available as a spawn point.

I don't have any problems with any other maps that I have tried.

Am I doing something wrong ?
RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Re: Tent not available in Timbergold Trails

Post by RidgeBack69 »

the tent is too near the border. I had one in the same spot. if you move it away a bit it will work. if you leave it you may find that friends can not join your hunts or even see them.
Last edited by RidgeBack69 on March 20th, 2017, 6:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler:
james200410

Post by james200410 »

It did allow me to fast travel to it once starting from a hut, so I moved it to another location further inside the map, I will try again sometime today.

So far I am down 3 camping supplies :P
Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by Alena Rybik »

james200410 wrote:It did allow me to fast travel to it once starting from a hut, so I moved it to another location further inside the map, I will try again sometime today.

So far I am down 3 camping supplies :P
Please contact support (support.thehunter.com) and ask them to return it back to your inventory, there is no other way to retrieve it.

Closing this thread.

Return to “Equipment / Gear”