.44 Revolver not able to aim after charged by Moose.

This forum is for reporting bugs or glitches found in equipment (Inventory Items). Please use the kind of equipment name in the topic title with description, titles with only "found a bug", "bug" and alike will be deleted.
Example title: Muzzleloader, Red Deer Caller.
Max20077

.44 Revolver not able to aim after charged by Moose.

Post by Max20077 »

Game Mode: SP

Description: I was hunting in Redfeather Falls when I was charged by a moose female. While the moose was preparing and during the charge I had my .44 out and could not aim at the moose with it, after the charge it wasn't able to aim or look down its sights as well. I was able to aim my other weapon. However the .44 was stuck with the barrel facing towards the sky and would not aim.

Steps to reproduce:
1. Have a moose notice you and get aggressive.
2. Have a .44 Revolver equipped and drawn while the moose is preparing to charge
3.Upon the moose charging and during the charge while the .44 is drawn out. Press the key to free look around while trying to aim as well (This is something I did in panic to survive the charge and hit the free look key instead of the run key.)
4. Survive the charge and not get hit by the moose then try to aim the .44

Additional Information: The moose was a female in Redfeather Falls, the weapon worked fine before the incident in the hunt and was used to kill a bear that also tried to charge at me. During the charge in the panic I pressed free look instead of run key while trying to aim the revolver at the same time. I suppose this might have something to do with the bug.

Return to “Equipment / Gear”