Camo app sometimes not displaying green correctly [3756]

This forum is for reporting bugs or glitches found in equipment (Inventory Items). Please use the kind of equipment name in the topic title with description, titles with only "found a bug", "bug" and alike will be deleted.
Example title: Muzzleloader, Red Deer Caller.
AdamPotts
Spotter

Re: Camo app sometimes not displaying green correctly [3756]

Post by AdamPotts »

pitufo306 wrote:Hello Hunters. I have a problem related to this. In sp I do not work any camouflage, neither in the screen of the huntermate, nor in the game itself, I recognize the animals from a distance, because it is as if I did not camouflage. In mp it works me perfectly, both in huntermate and in the game itself. Sorry for my English, but it's from the google translator. Thanks in advance.
Hi there. Did you submit a support request for this as well? If so, you will see my reply, but if that doesn't help, please reply with some screenshots/video footage and I will investigate it for you.

If you did not submit a support request, please submit on through here and I will look into it for you - http://support.thehunter.com/hc/en-us.
kahuamp
Scout

Re: Camo app sometimes not displaying green correctly [3756]

Post by kahuamp »

what worries me most is that one cannot know whether camos that do not display green in the app function as intended on all maps areas.( Doc, Trapper, Outback etc).
I don't use the app often, only once I did notice the pants of Fall Field camo not displaying green on TT field area....it returned to normal after restarting the map. Ever since, I went for the Arctic/ Trapper camo, just for peace of mind, but now, I wonder ...do they work all the time?

Return to “Equipment / Gear”