Army boone hat giving environment camo boost [3678]

This forum is for reporting bugs or glitches found in equipment (Inventory Items). Please use the kind of equipment name in the topic title with description, titles with only "found a bug", "bug" and alike will be deleted.
Example title: Muzzleloader, Red Deer Caller.
ohiohunter81
Spotter

Army boone hat giving environment camo boost [3678]

Post by ohiohunter81 »

I noticed when I was checking my camo status on my huntermate that the army boone hat was a light grey while the rest of my body was a dark grey?but when I put on the army cap it turns dark grey like the rest of the army outfit!and I really like the army boone hat more then the army cap.so I don't know if its just me or does the army boone hat worn with the rest of the army outfit do the same as the army cap?please let me know or fix please.thanks. :)
TundraPuppy
Outfitter

Re: army boone not linking up with the rest of the army outf

Post by TundraPuppy »

Note: This bug actually is that the army boonie hat should not be giving any environmental camo benefits, as the army boonie (and other army pieces) works for deer family.
Am I doing a good job? I thrive on feedback! Please PM me, or my bosses Alena Rybik or Tod1d with comments, criticisms, or accolades!
TundraPuppy
Outfitter

Re: Army boone hat giving environment camo boost [3678]

Post by TundraPuppy »

Fixed in game update on May 18, 2015: http://news.thehunter.com/game-update-87/
Am I doing a good job? I thrive on feedback! Please PM me, or my bosses Alena Rybik or Tod1d with comments, criticisms, or accolades!

Return to “Equipment / Gear”