cant enter lodges/crash on edit

This forum is for reporting bugs or glitches found in equipment (Inventory Items). Please use the kind of equipment name in the topic title with description, titles with only "found a bug", "bug" and alike will be deleted.
Example title: Muzzleloader, Red Deer Caller.
Granti
Hunter

cant enter lodges/crash on edit

Post by Granti »

in sp i either crash on entering my lodges or i crash after trying editing. i tried it on all three of my lodges (rusty and tropical) numerous times on different reserves without sucsess.

entering the lodges seems to work in mp.
ACSoft

Re: cant enter lodges/crash on edit

Post by ACSoft »

On my side, only the rustic lodge crash on attempt to enter. Obviously the correction you made about the radio introduced some problems !

EDIT: Forget to mention it happen in single player mode. I don't tested in multiplayer mode.
FairyUselessWords

Post by FairyUselessWords »

I have the same issue. I only have the Classic lodge. It makes my game crash in both Single Player and Multiplayer.
TheSheWolf
Hunter

Post by TheSheWolf »

This was, I think, never fixed, just so the devs are aware. I still can't get into my Rustic lodge, at least. Attempting it does the following:
- Loadscreen becomes visible
- Player is very briefly visible again outside the lodge; this then fades to black
- Player remains on black screen. Opening inventory then closing (game inventory, NOT lodge inventory, is what is shown) it dumps the player back outside the lodge but unable to move or otherwise interact with the game.

Return to “Equipment / Gear”