Tree planting & cutting

giorgia125

Tree planting & cutting

Post by giorgia125 »

hello hunters :)) i have a idea for thehunter classic. have you ever been in a situation when you find some good place for barrel or just for treestand hunting but here isnt any decent tree to place treestand or there is more than you need? i have a idea of cutting and planting trees like this: you can cut a tree for your own wishes but then you have to buy some other plants and plant them anywhere on the map :)) also if plants will be in the store it will be fantastic if we can buy them and plant anywhere on the map. growing time if it will be like 1year=1month ingame it will be so cool and catches a new life. sorry if i made mistake in writing english isnt my native language.
Brutus969
Scout

Re: Tree planting & cutting

Post by Brutus969 »

A deployable tree with adjustable height and no foliage in the way would be nice :)
What weapon earns you the most from missions? How can I see at a glance all the missions I can currently do in a given reserve? Check out https://missionitemtool.herokuapp.com/

EricGiftzahn
Tracker

Post by EricGiftzahn »

Brutus969
Scout

Post by Brutus969 »

YES! Just put a layer of camo on and we're good!
What weapon earns you the most from missions? How can I see at a glance all the missions I can currently do in a given reserve? Check out https://missionitemtool.herokuapp.com/

curlyCoyote
Outfitter

Post by curlyCoyote »

Brutus969 wrote:YES! Just put a layer of camo on and we're good!
ImageImage
jttoo
Hunter

Post by jttoo »

wow, yeah, we need all that!
Brutus969
Scout

Post by Brutus969 »

jttoo
Hunter

Post by jttoo »

nice meme Brutus!
Vanatorul_Roman
Hunter

Post by Vanatorul_Roman »

Brutus

LOOOOOL

Now seriously, I support the idea.
Bort
Scout

Post by Bort »

giorgia125 wrote:hello hunters :)) i have a idea for thehunter classic. have you ever been in a situation when you find some good place for barrel or just for treestand hunting but here isnt any decent tree to place treestand or there is more than you need? i have a idea of cutting and planting trees like this: you can cut a tree for your own wishes but then you have to buy some other plants and plant them anywhere on the map :)) also if plants will be in the store it will be fantastic if we can buy them and plant anywhere on the map. growing time if it will be like 1year=1month ingame it will be so cool and catches a new life. sorry if i made mistake in writing english isnt my native language.
This nerves me slightly about the game but I accept it as realism. In real life it's not legal to harm trees in nature. We can place things on them but technically it's not legal to put a staple in a tree to hang a flyer.

I've been wondering and meaning to ask why we can't put a tree stand in just about any tree. Does anyone know the criteria a tree needs for a tree stand in the game?
I've found so many trees in an awesome spot for a tree stand but I can't place one there.
Does it have to have branches in the way so we can't get a completely clear view of everything? Is that what it is?

Return to “Environment & Hunting Area Suggestions”