expanding current reserves

InvisibleFlame9
Hunter

Re: expanding current reserves

Post by InvisibleFlame9 »

Deconstructed wrote:
hunterPRO1 wrote:
1Al wrote: Since when did you start playing tHC? This is your very personal and limited opinion. Indeed I don't play on that ugly reserve. I really don't care about what other people think of this. I know because I've seen that after they added that useless reserve, the trouble started for te whole tHC. Probably there is a server, software or other problem, I don't know, but now the game has worsened significantly compared than before the PB addition. So mine isn't a simple opinion, but a definite observation based on concrete facts.
multiplayer is the only time I encounter bugs nowadays.

Ive played since 2012, if you are saying this is the worst that bugs and crashes have been, you weren't here in 2016. Maybe it's different for others, but the game seems pretty stable to me.
There are still issues but mostly minor. Much better than it has been at stages in the past. Don't miss the unexpected and all too often hard crashes after alt-tabbing.
Even though Picabeen isn't among my favorites it does offer diversity. Settlers Creek does not. I've said this before in another thread similar to this one, it would be cool if they put Witeheart, Loggers, and Settlers together as a regian, then expanded other maps into larger regeans (Whiterime with expanded terrain variations, Timbergold expanded, ....etc.) Of course that's wishful thinking and I know that probably won't happen.

Aside from that, I have nothing to complain about this game and don't see why many players find some of the silliest reasons to complain...reasons that are beyond the ability of my limited imagination to come up with. It's stable, thoroughly addictive worthy, and I don't get much time to play it unfortunately.
1Al
Hunter

Post by 1Al »

Deconstructed wrote:
hunterPRO1 wrote:
1Al wrote: Since when did you start playing tHC? This is your very personal and limited opinion. Indeed I don't play on that ugly reserve. I really don't care about what other people think of this. I know because I've seen that after they added that useless reserve, the trouble started for te whole tHC. Probably there is a server, software or other problem, I don't know, but now the game has worsened significantly compared than before the PB addition. So mine isn't a simple opinion, but a definite observation based on concrete facts.
multiplayer is the only time I encounter bugs nowadays.

Ive played since 2012, if you are saying this is the worst that bugs and crashes have been, you weren't here in 2016. Maybe it's different for others, but the game seems pretty stable to me.
There are still issues but mostly minor. Much better than it has been at stages in the past. Don't miss the unexpected and all too often hard crashes after alt-tabbing.
Alt-tabbing was never the problem for me, nor do the crashes as well.
jttoo
Hunter

Post by jttoo »

InvisibleFlame9 wrote:Even though Picabeen isn't among my favorites it does offer diversity.
What's not to love about this Reserve?

Torrential rain! :lol:

Booming Thunder that scares the pants off of you! :lol:

Limited visibility that hides the large, overly hostile buffalo! :lol:

Insane honking geese! Aggressive piggies! Stealth ninja cows! Its got it all!
InvisibleFlame9
Hunter

Post by InvisibleFlame9 »

jttoo wrote:
InvisibleFlame9 wrote:Even though Picabeen isn't among my favorites it does offer diversity.
What's not to love about this Reserve?

Torrential rain! :lol:

Booming Thunder that scares the pants off of you! :lol:

Limited visibility that hides the large, overly hostile buffalo! :lol:

Insane honking geese! Aggressive piggies! Stealth ninja cows! Its got it all!
And the ninja cows! I was waiting for that part. LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bort
Scout

Post by Bort »

There;s definitely plenty of room on the world map to create new reserves. Having a programming background personally I know the work it requires to create a new reserve. It's not something that can be done in a few weeks by a small team.

I'd love to see a single player version of this we can play offline and/or multiplayer where we can do other things commonly done in real life with hunting like "farming" and balancing herds and packs to manage the quality of the animals we see and run in to.

Is a new reserve or something like that going to happen? Probably not.
That's a bummer but it's a great game the way it is. At least they are still keeping up with it and doing things with it here and there.
I'm glad for that!
berluskoni

Post by berluskoni »

Imo the best way to get a new reserve is for EW to do a foundraiser, where all em$ purchasesin a month go to a goal and when that goal is reached we get a new reserve

Mid way there would be goals for new animals, weapons and more
EthanRanft
Tracker

Post by EthanRanft »

berluskoni wrote:Imo the best way to get a new reserve is for EW to do a foundraiser, where all em$ purchasesin a month go to a goal and when that goal is reached we get a new reserve

Mid way there would be goals for new animals, weapons and more
I like that idea a lot
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

I like this idea too, but I don't think a month would be enough. Probably six months at least.
Vanatorul_Roman
Hunter

Post by Vanatorul_Roman »

1Al wrote:I think that removing Piccabeen would be an improvement for the whole game, better than any expansion.
I totally disagree ! I like that reserve, No way I would like it see it gone. But I support the idea of expanding the reserves we already have.
CAmulieman
Tracker

Post by CAmulieman »

Just cut way back on the rain and thunder. It is ridiculous how the devs programmed so much of it into an otherwise enjoyable play.

Return to “Environment & Hunting Area Suggestions”