New reserve map - Cloudy Rusty Peaks Hunting Reserve

WokenOneZiom

New reserve map - Cloudy Rusty Peaks Hunting Reserve

Post by WokenOneZiom »

Hello Everyone!

Some of you will probably recognize me from my last major job, which was the Timbergold Trails package of travel missions. I am a person who wants to create bigger projects for this game, so I come to you with another big thing.
While working on the mission pack, I was wondering if it's possible to do something similar in our game. A reserve with a similar atmosphere, similar mechanics, but developed in a different way. Following this path, I decided to create a new reserve project.

Cloudy Rusty Peaks Hunting Reserve - Is a hunting reserve created with the spirit of Val Des Bois and Timbergold Trails. From real regions it is modeled on eastern Europe, such as Poland, Slovakia or the Czech Republic.
It is late summer time. The animals in this area are slowly beginning their mating season, deep in the forests you can hear the roar of the red deer or the call of a fallow deer. I could write a lot here, but you will find all the full content in the document in the link at the end of the text. Me and my friend Klavres put a lot of work into this. I, as a student and future forester, have given here a lot of my knowledge about nature, to keep this concept at the highest level.

So sit back, get into the climate of this reserve, grab a cup of warm tea, snacks and read. If you think this concept is worth of attention, please pass it on. Make it known to as much of our community as possible. We've been working on it for several months with my longer breaks for college, so we tried to put as much heart and work as possible into it. We are waiting for your opinions in the comments, and if you want to develop this concept somehow, submit your ideas and we will add them in the document! Thanks again for your attention and see you on the hunt!

Link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vYE ... sp=sharing
curlyCoyote
Outfitter

Re: New reserve map - Cloudy Rusty Peaks Hunting Reserve

Post by curlyCoyote »

Very good start, the only thing that could be improved is the map for the reserve, maybe color code it kind of like timber gold, where the colors match the terrain.
Vanatorul_Roman
Hunter

Re: New reserve map - Cloudy Rusty Peaks Hunting Reserve

Post by Vanatorul_Roman »

Interesting idea for a new map. I support the suggestion.

Return to “Environment & Hunting Area Suggestions”