theHunter Zoo

muledeer
Hunter

theHunter Zoo

Post by muledeer »

i don't just want to kill the animals ... how about a zoo map?
With an INJECTION RIFLE, the animals are put out of action and released again in your private zoo.
just all the accessories and the countless possibilities that they reveal.

theHunter Zoo ... collect animals from theHunter classic & call of the Wild and expand your zoo. :D :D :D :D
curlyCoyote
Outfitter

Re: theHunter Zoo

Post by curlyCoyote »

I hope the males keep their antlers, or fur variation, would be cool to see a rare 300 scoring whitetail non typical in a zoo.

Maybe tax people gm to come into your zoo to look at your animals? And somehow increase the rating of your zoo so more people visit.
Andhii
Scout

Post by Andhii »

So basiacly a trophy lodge with animated animals. And what a wild success trophy lodges were, can't even remember when I last visited one :roll:
https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/andhii
"Never argue with an idiot...they drag you to their level and beat you with experience."
L3M182
Outfitter

Post by L3M182 »

stop eating the mushrooms you find.:D

this ones up their with the ziplines and hunt each other ideas
Vanatorul_Roman
Hunter

Post by Vanatorul_Roman »

muledeer wrote:i don't just want to kill the animals ... how about a zoo map?
With an INJECTION RIFLE, the animals are put out of action and released again in your private zoo.

theHunter Zoo ... collect animals from theHunter classic & call of the Wild and expand your zoo. :D :D :D :D
If you don't want to kill animals and you are serious about that, maybe this game is not for you. Have you thought about that ? You can't change a Hunting Simulator game just because you don't eat meat or you are a Green Peace fan. People come here, EXACTLY for that, to KILL animals in virtual and not in real life. Well some do it in real life, too. LOL
muledeer
Hunter

Post by muledeer »

Vanatorul_Roman wrote:

If you don't want to kill animals and you are serious about that, maybe this game is not for you. Have you thought about that ? You can't change a Hunting Simulator game just because you don't eat meat or you are a Green Peace fan. People come here, EXACTLY for that, to KILL animals in virtual and not in real life. Well some do it in real life, too. LOL
I can’t help people's lack of imagination. I'm also interested in getting other players enthusiastic about the game. Everyone here wants to kill but then slaughter the wild or carry it out of the wild ... no one here does either. don't you want to teach your children something for life? this game could be so much more than just mindless killing. but i also respect your opinion and after more than 4,000 hours i spent in the game ... i'm just bored of killing
Mrmr123
Outfitter

Post by Mrmr123 »

I LIKE
curlyCoyote wrote:I hope the males keep their antlers, or fur variation, would be cool to see a rare 300 scoring whitetail non typical in a zoo.

Maybe tax people gm to come into your zoo to look at your animals? And somehow increase the rating of your zoo so more people visit.
And I LIKE :D

Return to “Environment & Hunting Area Suggestions”