central Norway

kjottkake1

central Norway

Post by kjottkake1 »

(as a norwegian) I would absolutely love a norwegian map. In my head it would be built up the same way as Val des Bois and TGT. "lowlands" and a more mountainous part. In the lower ground there would be moose, roe deer, red deer, lynx and badger(new species), and in the higher parts, there would be Reindeer, wolverine, rock ptarmigans and musk ox. Thoughts from the community/devs?
Fletchette
Trophy Hunter

Re: central Norway

Post by Fletchette »

Hemmeldal?
Personal Bests...
kjottkake1

Post by kjottkake1 »

Fletchette wrote:Hemmeldal?
It would be similar, but with a mountainous area like in tgt i think would be amazing. Just imagine mighty muskoxes roaming around
Dillakiller870
Spotter

Post by Dillakiller870 »

kjottkake1 wrote:
Fletchette wrote:Hemmeldal?
It would be similar, but with a mountainous area like in tgt i think would be amazing. Just imagine mighty muskoxes roaming around
Go to the Northwest Corner of the map. There are mountains up there just takes some walking through the woods.
Vanatorul_Roman
Hunter

Post by Vanatorul_Roman »

kjottkake1 wrote:(as a norwegian) I would absolutely love a norwegian map. In my head it would be built up the same way as Val des Bois and TGT. "lowlands" and a more mountainous part. In the lower ground there would be moose, roe deer, red deer, lynx and badger(new species), and in the higher parts, there would be Reindeer, wolverine, rock ptarmigans and musk ox. Thoughts from the community/devs?
You already had your wish. HEMMELDAL. LOL I would like a new WINTER map, honestly. Even from Norway. Or it could be any region from Scandinavian peninsula for what I care.

Return to “Environment & Hunting Area Suggestions”