Remove Grey Wolf from TGT for a Week

1Al
Hunter

Re: Remove Grey Wolf from TGT for a Week

Post by 1Al »

Ravenousfox wrote:Eh just remove Wolves completely from the game.
While you're at it, Ptarmigans too.
Neither will be missed I can assure you. :D
I totally agree :D
thehammer223
Tracker

Post by thehammer223 »

Got your wish buddy with the Doc Themed Event. I think they are going to be cut in half for good.

[When in doubt, use a bigger caliber.]
[My TheHunter Classic name is "Cerebral_Stalker"]
curlyCoyote
Outfitter

Post by curlyCoyote »

Im really sad now, I enjoyed the ammount of wolds there were on the map, I apsolutely did not find a problem in the wolf population. I personally think Bighorn sheep should get an increase in population, because as far as i can tell i can only find 6 sheep avarage on an expedition in the TGT mountains.
knott
Outfitter

Post by knott »

Yes wolfs seems really rare now. Dont understand why mules is so important there is always loggers point.
1Al
Hunter

Post by 1Al »

knott wrote:Yes wolfs seems really rare now. Dont understand why mules is so important there is always loggers point.
Rare? They're still too much.
knott
Outfitter

Post by knott »

I am not a wolf hater or afraid of wolves. Where do you find them? I mean they are not impossible e to find but I spot 10 mules för every wolf :)
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

knott wrote:Where do you find them?
Just follow the rivers , either N-S or E-W , ( or vice versa ) and you'll find plenty .
I wouldn't say that they are still too much , like one said above , but they still annoy me with their constant chasing .
It's not the population numbers they should have changed , but their behavior !
curlyCoyote wrote: I personally think Bighorn sheep should get an increase in population, because as far as i can tell i can only find 6 sheep avarage on an expedition in the TGT mountains.
I agree with you . the area they live in , is , imo, way too big for the number of heads we can find . An increase in the numbers would have been really good .
It's already pretty hard to hunt them in rocks and all , more of them would have taken away of that frustration , i get whenever i go there .

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

1Al
Hunter

Post by 1Al »

knott wrote:I am not a wolf hater or afraid of wolves. Where do you find them? I mean they are not impossible e to find but I spot 10 mules för every wolf :)
It's exactly the opposite for me, 10 wolves for a mule deer. Joking aside, there are many mule deer too. I find a lot of wolves everywhere, but especially along the river banks areas, there are so many. Personally, I'm not interested in hunting wolves.
GoldenEagle1
Scout

Post by GoldenEagle1 »

no thanks we need every animals in the game with high population for the scores too, we waited so long time to see wolves and birds u dont need to shoot them if u dont like simple it is ,if u want to hunt mule deer go to logger point
FullDiesel
Tracker

Post by FullDiesel »

Nope, wolves should stay in TGT just the way they are. They are iconic for that reserve, you can only find them there and they're also on the emblem. Messing with their numbers therefore is "bad juju" ;)
Elmer Fudd is the ultimate hunter. He never catches the wabbit, but he never gives up ;)

Return to “Environment & Hunting Area Suggestions”