Africa

zxryan

Africa

Post by zxryan »

Africa would be a great reserve Lions Elephant Hyena and so on.
Generalkommendant
Hunter

Re: Africa

Post by Generalkommendant »

People have requested Africa for ever it seems.
But it never hurts to ask for it again, now and then!
Wetland
Outfitter

Post by Wetland »

All we can do is keep DREAMING I Guess. Would be so AMAZING!!!

Wetland
Pittie
Hunter

Post by Pittie »

My hope is that Africa will never released, because I really do not want to hunt Elephants and so on.
Regards Pittie
Sorry for my english

pastuh
Scout

Post by pastuh »

If theHunter:Classic can't create Africa, that means theHunter:COTW will create.
And with all possible animals :>
Violator31
Outfitter

Post by Violator31 »

Pittie wrote:My hope is that Africa will never released, because I really do not want to hunt Elephants and so on.
Cape Buffalo (similar to Water Buffalo)
Jackal (similar to Coyote)
Serval (similar to the Bobcat)
Warthog (Wild Boar / Feral Hog)
Wildebeest (their migrating behavior could be similar to the Reindeer)
and there are MANY different types of Antelope there (Grants gazelle would be a good one)
Then there are the ones like the Oryx, Eland, Hartbeest, Okapi, and Waterbuck to name a few more. All of those would look VERY cool in this game.
Many people have complained that they don't want an African reserve because animals there are endangered. OK, but none of these animals are & they are all in Africa. I listed 6, which would be a decent amount for a reserve. And there are plenty more to choose from, without getting into any of them that people claim to be endangered.
I included the animals "similar to" in order to point out that we are already hunting animals that could be tweaked a little to get to them matched.
There a also different types of terrain that could all be included.
No need to hunt Elephants, Rhinos, Lions, etc, but a long list of others that would make up a very nice map.
Signature Stats
Spoiler:
InstinctiveArcher
Outfitter

Post by InstinctiveArcher »

Pittie wrote:My hope is that Africa will never released, because I really do not want to hunt Elephants and so on.
What's wrong with hunting elephant? It's perfectly legal and there's lots of them. The media will tell you otherwise but they don't know.
Last edited by InstinctiveArcher on May 6th, 2018, 4:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

In hunting, impossible doesn't exist any more than a sure thing does. - Tom Miranda
BuiuRei
Trophy Hunter

Post by BuiuRei »

InstinctiveArcher wrote:
What's wrong with hunting elephant? It's perfectly legal and there's lots of them. The modes will tell you otherwise but they don't know.
And since when Africa equals elephant?
It's a huge place!
Spoiler:
InstinctiveArcher
Outfitter

Post by InstinctiveArcher »

BuiuRei wrote:
InstinctiveArcher wrote:
What's wrong with hunting elephant? It's perfectly legal and there's lots of them. The modes will tell you otherwise but they don't know.
And since when Africa equals elephant?
It's a huge place!
Absolutely! Africa isn't just elephants. I don't many others would like to see this, but since elephant hunting is regulated in real life as to what kind of elephant you can shoot, maybe in the game as well. Something like you are allowed two tuskless elephants and two tusked elephants per hunt.

In hunting, impossible doesn't exist any more than a sure thing does. - Tom Miranda
Zycho
Spotter

Post by Zycho »

Violator31 wrote:
[...]
Many people have complained that they don't want an African reserve because animals there are endangered. [...]
Like polar bear. I can not see a problem here, it's a game, so If it's legal in the real world, why not in the virtual world?

Follow our crew on instagram

Return to “Environment & Hunting Area Suggestions”