Africa

CAMuleyMan
Tracker

Re: Africa

Post by CAMuleyMan »

I don't know if its just me but I hate the idea of Africa, COTW already has it and I feel like it will end up another easy kill map. Ive wanted wyoming and montana forever, big flats with pronghorn bison, upland birds, maybe some geese and mulies, then an area like north TGT with lots of oaks and elk/cougar/mules. But the animals on the flats have a bigger spook radius since its open so you either have to sneak in or take super long shots, Idk, thats just me.
Yeah, I'm that guy that hunts mule deer :D
GoldenEagle1
Scout

Post by GoldenEagle1 »

CAMuleyMan wrote:I don't know if its just me but I hate the idea of Africa, COTW already has it and I feel like it will end up another easy kill map. Ive wanted wyoming and montana forever, big flats with pronghorn bison, upland birds, maybe some geese and mulies, then an area like north TGT with lots of oaks and elk/cougar/mules. But the animals on the flats have a bigger spook radius since its open so you either have to sneak in or take super long shots, Idk, thats just me.
COTW is a bit arcade we want africa in classic too for all the lovely competitions and scores in Leaderboards too. we have already some of what u mentioned but yeah every one have a dream :lol: :lol: :lol: :P
Zenon52

Post by Zenon52 »

If Africa it with animals: Zebra, Nile crocodile, Okapi, Springbok, Oribi, Greater kudu, Steenbok, Sitatunga, Common eland.
Vanatorul_Roman
Hunter

Post by Vanatorul_Roman »

If Expansive Worlds made for The Hunter Call of the wild a map with Africa , why is not possible YOU make one here ? The Hunter Classic ommunity all these years asked for that.
KHAH

AFRICA MAP?

Post by KHAH »

Hello hunters, it's come to my mind quite alot of times actually... And with over 5 years of game experience... there's only 2 wishes that I got left... Really.

1. Those Fallow deers, in Hirschfelden and loggers is my suggestion...

2. An African map.
- NOT with endangered species... because that might give people the wrong ideas.
Here's what I'd like produced in such a map.

+ ANTELOPES --- Oryx, SG Kudu, Impala, Springbuck, Warthog, Blessbuck, Zebra... and of course Cape buffalo, Blue wildebeest, Black wildebeest, Red hartebeest... Maybe even Tsesebe and Reed?
You know... the list is huge... which is why also the map should be huge, with not only 2 lodges... but 4...
Other than that? Well of course Jackals, Hyena, Caracal, Wild dogs... so yeah, you see why we'd need 4 lodges and a huuuge map, don't you?

This is what I yet would like to see before 2030 :D
Atrox246

Re: AFRICA MAP?

Post by Atrox246 »

KHAH wrote:Hello hunters, it's come to my mind quite alot of times actually... And with over 5 years of game experience... there's only 2 wishes that I got left... Really.

1. Those Fallow deers, in Hirschfelden and loggers is my suggestion...

2. An African map.
- NOT with endangered species... because that might give people the wrong ideas.
Here's what I'd like produced in such a map.

+ ANTELOPES --- Oryx, SG Kudu, Impala, Springbuck, Warthog, Blessbuck, Zebra... and of course Cape buffalo, Blue wildebeest, Black wildebeest, Red hartebeest... Maybe even Tsesebe and Reed?
You know... the list is huge... which is why also the map should be huge, with not only 2 lodges... but 4...
Other than that? Well of course Jackals, Hyena, Caracal, Wild dogs... so yeah, you see why we'd need 4 lodges and a huuuge map, don't you?

This is what I yet would like to see before 2030 :D
You listed African Wild Dogs and those are more endangered then animals like Bush Elephants and Lions
1Al
Hunter

Post by 1Al »

Val de Bois is a French name so it's located in French Alps. Actually in Western Alps there are not brown bears, which are widespread in Central and Eastern Alps, Dolomites, towards Austria and Slovenia, where are more forests. One important species that is missing in THC is the Chamois, very common in those mountain areas.

Return to “Environment & Hunting Area Suggestions”