What new reserve should EW add next?

curlyCoyote
Outfitter

Re: What new reserve should EW add next?

Post by curlyCoyote »

I would like to see a map like white rime ridge, but a lot different. Like Iceland.
My 2nd suggestion is a Ukrainian based reserve, I am personally from Ukraine and i would love to see my own country in the game.
Levado
Scout

Post by Levado »

CapnQuint wrote:Okay, sounds cool. What kind of animals would there be in an Argentina reserve? I don't know much about the country other than it's in South America and I believe it's arid and mountainous. I don't know anything about the animals that are indigenous Argentina.
Some species you can hunt: Red Deer, Alpine Ibex, Axis, Blackbuck, Brocket deer, Capybara, Collared peccary, Fallow deer, Mouflon, Père David's deer, Water buffalo, Multihorn Ram, Himalayan Thar, Puma, Scottish Blackface Ram, Texas Dall Ram, White Lipped Peccary, Wild Board, Wild goat and a lot more.

There is a good reason why it's one of the most popular hunting places in the world. ;)
Hunter Score 71k+ ● Playing Since 2009 ● Favorite Species: all deer
Seifer
Hunter

Post by Seifer »

curlyCoyote wrote:I am personally from Ukraine and i would love to see my own country in the game.
What do you have to hunt there? I'm open to anything, doesn't really matter to me, just want to hear some ideas ;)
Spoiler:

Don't mind me, I'm just thinking out loud ;) Mike (Seifer210) ♉
CapnQuint
Tracker

Post by CapnQuint »

Radamus wrote:A better question might be :You really want them to make a new reserve right now? I'd rather see what they can do with what they have. As an old mentor of mine, dude was in his 80's once said to me "If you can't find the time to do things right the first time, how will you ever find it to do things twice?" ..... he was one of the smartest men I've ever known but that's how it is, once you really do know most things, it's too late and if no one listens and remembers and passes it on, we lose a little something that's hard to get back. He got that line from somewhere, almost sounds Mark Twainish' but it's as true now as it was the day someone thought it up.
Well I did say it hasn't been very long since the last new reserve, but I do agree. There are lots of things that need tweaking. For example, I think right now piccabeen could use a new animal or two. Right now the four unique animals feel like two unique animals because of how similar they are. I also think the older animals could use some remodeling.

My point is to see what everyone would like to see as the next reserve, not so much as to demand what and when the next reserve should be. I know the EW should focus on other topics for the time being; but it's fun to talk about big additions and changes like reserves.
CapnQuint
Tracker

Post by CapnQuint »

Levado wrote:
CapnQuint wrote:Okay, sounds cool. What kind of animals would there be in an Argentina reserve? I don't know much about the country other than it's in South America and I believe it's arid and mountainous. I don't know anything about the animals that are indigenous Argentina.
Some species you can hunt: Red Deer, Alpine Ibex, Axis, Blackbuck, Brocket deer, Capybara, Collared peccary, Fallow deer, Mouflon, Père David's deer, Water buffalo, Multihorn Ram, Himalayan Thar, Puma, Scottish Blackface Ram, Texas Dall Ram, White Lipped Peccary, Wild Board, Wild goat and a lot more.

There is a good reason why it's one of the most popular hunting places in the world. ;)
Sounds awesome! Might not make the top of my list over Africa just yet but I don't see myself getting upset if EW announced Argentina would be coming to the game.
curlyCoyote
Outfitter

Post by curlyCoyote »

Seifer, In Ukraine there are mainly bobcats, Chamois, Ferret, Lots of bunnies, a lot of species of deer (mostly red deer) roe and fox would be a great addition too. Stoat and Saiga antelope.
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

curlyCoyote wrote:I would like to see a map like white rime ridge, but a lot different. Like Iceland.
My 2nd suggestion is a Ukrainian based reserve, I am personally from Ukraine and i would love to see my own country in the game.
That could be a great reserve and that's a good idea, combing WRR with something like TGT with mix of snow/no snow pine forests with a flatter topo ~ Got to say I'm not up on Ukraine topography but you got that Curly! ;) I kind of imagine kind of a transition up to the Carpathians with a touch of northern snow country of that place up north of you.
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
CapnQuint
Tracker

Post by CapnQuint »

curlyCoyote wrote:Seifer, In Ukraine there are mainly bobcats, Chamois, Ferret, Lots of bunnies, a lot of species of deer (mostly red deer) roe and fox would be a great addition too. Stoat and Saiga antelope.
Not a bad Idea, it would be cool to go further east though. I would love to see some parts Asia or Siberia.
curlyCoyote
Outfitter

Post by curlyCoyote »

Radamus, TY for liking my idea.
CapnQuint, i will try to go more east, but i don't think they should include Asia, but Siberia is a great idea!
I will also try to maybe draw my planned map and share it in this discussion.
CapnQuint
Tracker

Post by CapnQuint »

curlyCoyote wrote:Radamus, TY for liking my idea.
CapnQuint, i will try to go more east, but i don't think they should include Asia, but Siberia is a great idea!
I will also try to maybe draw my planned map and share it in this discussion.
Sounds good!

Return to “Environment & Hunting Area Suggestions”