What new reserve should EW add next?

VonStratos
Outfitter

Re: What new reserve should EW add next?

Post by VonStratos »

thehammer223 wrote:

Code: Select all

[signature=thehammer223][/signature]
Note that the signature widget only shows animals from the current season and only shows animals with a score, and in the case of birds, those that were shot in the air (exception being turkeys).
Ok thanks. Just to make sure I have it right I go to my profile. Go to signature and then copy and paste the animals I killed into the signature [signature] box.[/quote]

You only need to goo to your user control panel/ then profile/edit signature, and there you paste the above code but without the "" quotations marks in your name, also replace Thehammer223 by your The hunter in-game user name if is different from your forum name. But that code is all you need for the signature, the animals and the stats will get auto updated with every hunt. ;)

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
thehammer223
Tracker

Post by thehammer223 »

You only need to goo to your user control panel/ then profile/edit signature, and there you paste the above code but without the "" quotations marks in your name, also replace Thehammer223 by your The hunter in-game user name if is different from your forum name. But that code is all you need for the signature, the animals and the stats will get auto updated with every hunt. ;)[/quote]

OK, thanks for your help.

[When in doubt, use a bigger caliber.]
[My TheHunter Classic name is "Cerebral_Stalker"]
Vanatorul_Roman
Hunter

Post by Vanatorul_Roman »

I would like a new WINTER map, with Lynx or Cougar. I feel that you brew some new map idea in your had, I just want to manipulate you seeing my way. Does it work ? LOL

Return to “Environment & Hunting Area Suggestions”