What new reserve should EW add next?

CapnQuint
Tracker

What new reserve should EW add next?

Post by CapnQuint »

It hasn't been too long since we got our latest reserve, piccabeen bay, but it's always fun to speculate over whats coming in the future. I personally want the next reserve to be the African safari. Lions and other iconic African animals are defiantly at the top of my wish list for future animals to hunt. However, there are many more possibilities out there. New Zealand, Siberia, South America, and many other suggestions have been made by the community that would all offer a great hunting experience.

I'm making the topic in an attempt to form the majority opinion of the community. I would love to hear what other people think should be added and I just might change my top choice if I see one that interests me. Reply with your ideas and lets see the results.

Thank you!
Ravenousfox
Outfitter

Re: What new reserve should EW add next?

Post by Ravenousfox »

For their 10th anniversary of the game - Safari map. Has to be then or I doubt it will ever happen.
I have over 1337 kills with my Longbow at 100% kill rate.
My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPHtNC ... RQ3X3b0TjQ
My Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/rav_fox
CapnQuint
Tracker

Post by CapnQuint »

Ravenousfox wrote:For their 10th anniversary of the game - Safari map. Has to be then or I doubt it will ever happen.
Lets hope!
Levado
Scout

Post by Levado »

Argentina and it can't come soon enough, because I never liked Piccabeen Bay. I will vote against Africa.
Hunter Score 71k+ ● Playing Since 2009 ● Favorite Species: all deer
Seifer
Hunter

Post by Seifer »

I wouldn't mind an African Safari reserve but why hold back? It's been done before if I'm not mistaken. It's been so long but I swear I can remember a game I played long ago that had cheatahs and leapords in it? I could be wrong. I know the arguments that may arise about endangered species but this is just a game, not real life.
Spoiler:

Don't mind me, I'm just thinking out loud ;) Mike (Seifer210) ♉
CapnQuint
Tracker

Post by CapnQuint »

Levado wrote:Argentina and it can't come soon enough, because I never liked Piccabeen Bay. I will vote against Africa.
Okay, sounds cool. What kind of animals would there be in an Argentina reserve? I don't know much about the country other than it's in South America and I believe it's arid and mountainous. I don't know anything about the animals that are indigenous Argentina.
CapnQuint
Tracker

Post by CapnQuint »

Seifer wrote:I wouldn't mind an African Safari reserve but why hold back? It's been done before if I'm not mistaken. It's been so long but I swear I can remember a game I played long ago that had cheatahs and leapords in it? I could be wrong. I know the arguments that may arise about endangered species but this is just a game, not real life.
Couldn't agree more! I would love to see those animals and I think it's silly to say the need to be excluded because they're endangered.
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

If we don't have some doctor or dentist go shooting lions that the kids have named like a moron, the right environment politically could exist for Africa. Remember how sensitive Polar Bears were? ... we lived through that one without being "Twitter Shamed" where all the activists have taken control as the idiots from cyberspace who search out weaknesses to extort and bully ... yeah that thing they are all supposed to be against :lol: oh the hypocrisy is astounding.

A better question might be :You really want them to make a new reserve right now? I'd rather see what they can do with what they have. As an old mentor of mine, dude was in his 80's once said to me "If you can't find the time to do things right the first time, how will you ever find it to do things twice?" ..... he was one of the smartest men I've ever known but that's how it is, once you really do know most things, it's too late and if no one listens and remembers and passes it on, we lose a little something that's hard to get back. He got that line from somewhere, almost sounds Mark Twainish' but it's as true now as it was the day someone thought it up.
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
Seifer
Hunter

Post by Seifer »

Radamus wrote:A better question might be :You really want them to make a new reserve right now? I'd rather see what they can do with what they have. As an old mentor of mine, dude was in his 80's once said to me "If you can't find the time to do things right the first time, how will you ever find it to do things twice?" ..... he was one of the smartest men I've ever known but that's how it is, once you really do know most things, it's too late and if no one listens and remembers and passes it on, we lose a little something that's hard to get back.
Right on. Fix things that are broken then move on.
Spoiler:

Don't mind me, I'm just thinking out loud ;) Mike (Seifer210) ♉
Schrider

Post by Schrider »

Im definately in favor of a african plains map, going after plains game would be great even if the big 5 aren't included.

If we cant have a african plains, how about a western/south western US map? pronghorn antelope, mountain lions, javelina, mountain goats and desert bighorn sheep, coyotes, throw in tule elk even though they're only in the central valley of California?

Or would a south west US map be too close to bush rangers run?

Return to “Environment & Hunting Area Suggestions”