Map trailers - made with new in-game camera

Stealthhunter
Tracker

Map trailers - made with new in-game camera

Post by Stealthhunter »

Since the release of the new in-game camera (only used by the expansive worlds team). I was thinking of having trailers for each map that could be put on a site e.g. youtube, to attract more people to the game. i would also give people a better look at maps. I know there is already a trailer for thehunter classic but the idea is to have that trailer plus trailers for each map. In the trailers they could show close ups on animals in that reserve, what the reserve looks like from above and show different angles of some of the developers shooting at some animals. I would enjoy this a lot as having a bird's eye view of each map has not been possible for players to see until now, i know we can't get given the camera as people would use it to find the rares and trophy animals in each hunt.

Please let know what yous think, and i hope the devs are reading this. Thanks :)
Please click this link if you are interested in joining up to the UHCapps site. You can win prizes and earn points to get em on the UHCapps
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Re: Map trailers - made with new in-game camera

Post by ronMctube »

i have fly overs of 5 of the reserves on my youtube channel. https://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.php?f=89&t=33811

yes you could do the fly overs and reserve recordings. there are loads of great possibilites.just need to be creative and get the best footage possible and edit it into a nice video.
Stealthhunter
Tracker

Post by Stealthhunter »

ronMctube wrote:i have fly overs of 5 of the reserves on my youtube channel. https://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.php?f=89&t=33811

yes you could do the fly overs and reserve recordings. there are loads of great possibilites.just need to be creative and get the best footage possible and edit it into a nice video.
Yes i saw them videos Ron, they are great, just with the new camera i think they could possibly get better footage and close up footage of each animal in each reserve and its natural behaviors.
Please click this link if you are interested in joining up to the UHCapps site. You can win prizes and earn points to get em on the UHCapps
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

Some newer fly over footage... :D

What you ask for would have to be done by someone who has access to this camera feature, i.e. EW.
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

Stealthhunter wrote:
ronMctube wrote:i have fly overs of 5 of the reserves on my youtube channel. https://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.php?f=89&t=33811

Yes i saw them videos Ron, they are great, just with the new camera i think they could possibly get better footage and close up footage of each animal in each reserve and its natural behaviors.
yeah i knew what you meant ;) . just wanted to show some eg . like hoo has.

you would have to have treekiwi do it or EW dev. if thats what you suggesting.i already has the trailer for the reserves in my brain :D . or another interesting idea would be let the content creators make the trailers for each reserve ! dun dun dahhhhh

:D . that way though we would need access to the cam tool.which i dont think would happen.
BucksNBuffalo
Master Hunter

Post by BucksNBuffalo »

ronMctube wrote:
Stealthhunter wrote:

yeah i knew what you meant ;) . just wanted to show some eg . like hoo has.

you would have to have treekiwi do it or EW dev. if thats what you suggesting.i already has the trailer for the reserves in my brain :D . or another interesting idea would be let the content creators make the trailers for each reserve ! dun dun dahhhhh

:D . that way though we would need access to the cam tool.which i dont think would happen.
Unless EW gave trailer creators such as yourself and HooCairs access to the Dev server for the trailer creation. It can happen Ron, as you know. ;)

Return to “Environment & Hunting Area Suggestions”