South American Reserve

Warri012TheHunter

South American Reserve

Post by Warri012TheHunter »

Hello fellow TheHunter players, my suggestion today is about the idea like the name suggests, a reserve inspired by a South American country.
The country I have in mind is Guyana, it has lots of tropical forest, somewhat temperate, and lots of mountainous areas and savannahs.
I actually live there, and some species there are Whitetail, Water Buffalo, Canje Pheasant (Hoatzin) Ocelots, A species similar to Feral Hog, Mongoose and a lot more.
This would be very interesting to see added into the game.
Regards, Warri012
Skorpiovenator

Re: South American Reserve

Post by Skorpiovenator »

A south american reserve would be cool imo, but we already have Piccabeen bay, so I dont think we'll see another tropical reserve being released for a while at least. But the idea is still cool and I would like to see it one day.
gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

Where there's one tropical forest, there's a way to have another, and a much different environment at that.
That would give way for the Jaguar, and a lot of different animals also in an Amazonian type of jungle.
and it sure is a different area all together.
I'm all for it!
Locky099

Post by Locky099 »

What about the Pampas in South of Brazil, there are Bulls and great open spaces, lots of animal in diferente types, some are deers, racoons, armadillos, etc...
Here a image to help visualize:https://www.todoestudo.com.br/wp-conten ... 24x677.jpg

Return to “Environment & Hunting Area Suggestions”