Deer/Moose sheds

Ninjahunter79

Deer/Moose sheds

Post by Ninjahunter79 »

Have sheds found during a session come from an animal that’s in that particular spawn. Would add extra excitement to funding them and incentive to find the beast:)
Nathan112244
Hunter

Re: Deer/Moose sheds

Post by Nathan112244 »

No they are just random, i wish they related to the animal on the map because i found a 99 scoring wt shed before, 201 with the other side before deductions
Nathan22Outdoors
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

Would be a nice surprise and cool to come up on this :

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

It would be very interesting if we knew "he's out there somewhere" when we find a high scoring shed. Instantly a boost to the intensity and anticipation levels of the hunt. Really really good idea!!
gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

JimboCrow wrote:It would be very interesting if we knew "he's out there somewhere" when we find a high scoring shed. Instantly a boost to the intensity and anticipation levels of the hunt. Really really good idea!!
This gave me another idea also with the sheds idea,... Trail Cameras.
Have them set up all over the map,.... (the cost around $500 Em apiece)
and after the hunt begins (this feature would work with the animals spawned) you can check the trail cams with the hunter mate option, it pulls up a screen and there you can view all the photos...(of course the new technical feature would work without going to the camera site to play memory card) to see what Monster Buck or animal is lurking around the map that given day,...
Imagine you just looked at all your trail cams and you have a photograph of an Albino typical Mule deer with a rack the size of a Volkswagen Beetle (230+ score) and now you know he's out there somewhere. I am just so used to seeing small racked Albino bucks,.... but seeing this I would be excited enough like you say, "instantly a boost to the intensity and anticipation levels of the hunt".
The search would be on until that Albino turned Red................. :lol:
J_Birdman
Hunter

Post by J_Birdman »

Nathan112244 wrote:No they are just random, i wish they related to the animal on the map because i found a 99 scoring wt shed before, 201 with the other side before deductions
I know this feeling!
gas56 wrote:Imagine you just looked at all your trail cams and you have a photograph of an Albino typical Mule deer with a rack the size of a Volkswagen Beetle (230+ score) and now you know he's out there somewhere.
No doubt, or any other species' trophy animal!

These ideas are terrific. Each one even by themselves would greatly increase the excitement level, and there'd be a big spike in overall tHC hunt durations after a trail cam release, and a lot more tHC players arriving late to their real-life appointments, lol. Can you imagine being blessed by the RNG to see a trophy animal on cam, a true once in a lifetime beauty, knowing it's somewhere out there, only to realize that you can only play for a limited time before you have to tend to real life? Oh man, decisions, decisions.. hahah.
Seifer
Hunter

Post by Seifer »

I've thought this myself. I wish I had the animal that the shed belonged to ;)
Spoiler:

Don't mind me, I'm just thinking out loud ;) Mike (Seifer210) ♉
InstinctiveArcher
Outfitter

Post by InstinctiveArcher »

gas56 wrote:I am just so used to seeing small racked Albino bucks
I want your luck where I get so used to seeing albino bucks. I'm not used to seeing an albino anything! :lol:

In hunting, impossible doesn't exist any more than a sure thing does. - Tom Miranda
gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

InstinctiveArcher wrote:
gas56 wrote:I am just so used to seeing small racked Albino bucks
I want your luck where I get so used to seeing albino bucks. I'm not used to seeing an albino anything! :lol:
I should have said Albino anything! It seems that rares, albinos, no matter what animals are always pretty small for the ones I get.
The 1st Albino I got was a Wild Boar Sow with a score of around 350, it was cool to look at first, then kind of dwindled down to oh well, with that score.... :roll:
The 1st day I hunted PB I got an albino Rusa doe,... nothing too grand about that.

Return to “Environment & Hunting Area Suggestions”