Store Shooting Range

Minkus32

Store Shooting Range

Post by Minkus32 »

I would love to be able to take any weapon and go into a shooting range to test out the combination of weapon ammo and sights along with things like eye glasses.
Not being able to try before you buy is annoying because looking at the descriptions really doesn't help me for things like eyeglasses...what does shaded, vs grey, vs tinted actually look like in real life...
same with things like scopes..allow me to try them out so I can see the zoom at different ranges, etc.

I'd be more inclined to buy if I knew exactly what I was buying...
VonStratos
Outfitter

Re: Store Shooting Range

Post by VonStratos »

Yeah this has been suggested, from a certain commercial point of view its not convenient because if you test the weapon and don't like it then you don't buy it, but if you have to buy to test it... well but now the good thing is that there is players like Hoocairs, RonMcTube and many others that test the weapons and equipment and make reviews in youtube so you can see the product in action before make a purchase.

Btw here is a topic showing the different sunglasses effect :
http://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.ph ... sunglasses

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
Minkus32

Post by Minkus32 »

from a certain commercial point of view its not convenient because if you test the weapon and don't like it then you don't buy it - that's a rather narrow viewpoint...do you buy everything from a website now or do you actually like to touch and feel things before purchasing.
While online shopping is quite popular, not many people but cars or guns, scopes,etc without actually touching them first.

Lets be honest, if everyone tries things out and doesn't buy them, then its obviously crap and they need to make it better....going with the approach of people will spend their money (virtual or otherwise) without complaining about it isn't the right approach.
I personally won't be spending a dime in the store for weapons,etc unless I know there is a great return policy....that's little hassle and quick...otherwise I don't need the aggravation...
CapnQuint
Tracker

Post by CapnQuint »

Minkus32 wrote:I would love to be able to take any weapon and go into a shooting range to test out the combination of weapon ammo and sights along with things like eye glasses.
Not being able to try before you buy is annoying because looking at the descriptions really doesn't help me for things like eyeglasses...what does shaded, vs grey, vs tinted actually look like in real life...
same with things like scopes..allow me to try them out so I can see the zoom at different ranges, etc.

That would be awesome.
Nathan112244
Hunter

Post by Nathan112244 »

Minkus32 wrote:I would love to be able to take any weapon and go into a shooting range to test out the combination of weapon ammo and sights along with things like eye glasses.

Great idea id like to test how a gun feels in my hands before buying it
Nathan22Outdoors

Return to “Environment & Hunting Area Suggestions”