Create the most realistic hunting experience possible

Bellicos

Create the most realistic hunting experience possible

Post by Bellicos »

I honestly think the devs should have gone on to make the most realistic hunting game, rather that dino hunting game. The hunters successor should have been closer to the game Arma 3 when looking at ballistics and physics. For instance having maximum possible draw distance (I understand the current game engine is limited) allowing you to make those 1000 meter shots, having all the modern conveniences like bi pods, ballistic calculators, advanced optics, as well as the forces affecting the bullet: wind, spin drift, Coriolis effect, temperature etc. In addition an awesome aspect would be to customize your rifles each different piece can affect the accuracy, customizing the ammunition: the grain of the bullet, caliber, powder etc (very in depth I understand). Basically as close to the real world as possible as an example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L48Eok5hQZo. There are plenty of people who are into sim gaming that would join this community after something like that shows up. I realize there are people who like the simplicity of just playing the base game and you can have a simple version for people who enjoy that type of thing. For competitions you could have categories: advanced and regular. I honestly dont think there is a game out there dedicated to hunting at that level of realism. I would buy it, I would buy it 5 times. But as far as this game is concerned its pretty good (the engine is outdated which is a bummer). I would suggest Unreal Engine 4 you can literally get it for free.

I have full faith that this could be done, this team do an awesome job on the environments on a outdated engine what they could do with a decent one would be staggering.
butch

Re: Create the most realistic hunting experience possible

Post by butch »

this would be awesome. especially reloading.
Bellicos

Re: Create the most realistic hunting experience possible

Post by Bellicos »

Yeah definitely would be fun tinkering with the rounds in that way to get that perfect combination for maximum range power and accuracy.

Return to “Environment & Hunting Area Suggestions”