Rework of Missions Category

WokenOneZiom

Rework of Missions Category

Post by WokenOneZiom »

Hello Hunters!

I come to you with a very interesting and controversial idea. As you know, one of the most important things in game is doing missions. Doing them give us GM$ for weapons, callers, items do another a missions, etc. so that we can renew the category a little. I want it to be written in a different way.

Lets add categories of reserve in missions with missions for animals and travel packs. It can be done through tabs marked with logos of specific reserves, and under them, what must be done on the reserve. In addition, you can also add categories of shooting brands, such as Nosler, Blaser, etc. And general tasks on many reserves such as the Bobcat or the black-tailed deer. Such breakdowns allowed for the aid-mission funding to be added to the distribution. For example, on the Bushranger Run you can add missions for rabbits, foxes and feral hogs. On the forum we could do contests for a package of missions for a specific reserve and a specific species. It would add many possibilities in the game and fun games for the players. Of course the missions that are now in game can be add to specific reserve, for example the current roosevelt elk and the whitetail deer can been added to Whiteheart Island as it is reserve for begginers and the easiest way to do these missions is there. Breaking down into such categories would also make it easier to check the mission you want to do now. Instead long scrolling thru list of missions, let's just go back to the reserve tab and check missions for animals and travel mission packs. Also we can add search bar that will show you missions for specific animal if you want to compare them or just find them.

What do you think about it? Is it good? Would it help new players and give some fun for old players?
ogruls
Outfitter

Re: Rework of Missions Category

Post by ogruls »

I do agree the UI for the missions could do with a reworking to make it easier for new players, however I wouldn't want to be restricted to a particular reserve for a mission if can get the mission done on a different reserve. Would stop us from doing multiple animal missions for different species at same time, example Whitetail & Moose, Roosevelt Elk & Black bear.
Brutus969
Scout

Post by Brutus969 »

I believe my tool already does what you are looking for https://missionitemtool.herokuapp.com/

Bookmark your missions, either by clicking them or syncing them by copy and paste, and then click Agenda in the bottom right. Choose your reserve and you'll be shown only those missions which you can do.
What weapon earns you the most from missions? How can I see at a glance all the missions I can currently do in a given reserve? Check out https://missionitemtool.herokuapp.com/

WokenOneZiom

Post by WokenOneZiom »

Brutus969 wrote:I believe my tool already does what you are looking for https://missionitemtool.herokuapp.com/

Bookmark your missions, either by clicking them or syncing them by copy and paste, and then click Agenda in the bottom right. Choose your reserve and you'll be shown only those missions which you can do.
But it would be great if we will have this thing in game, not as custom website.
Pittie
Hunter

Post by Pittie »

I use an overlay tool (Playclaw) to show misssions and more ingame.:

Regards Pittie
Sorry for my english

Cauliflower
Tracker

Post by Cauliflower »

I think its a really good idea. Instead of going to the hunter launcher tab all the time to claim and start new missions, once you start a mission pack and you complete that mission in game, you will receive another message in game stating what the next mission is. It really is a pain to go back to the launcher every single time just to start the new mission. A lot of newbies have no idea how to start missions and once they complete one, it seems to be a hassle for them to go back to the launcher and start a new one. I've asked so many people what the next mission is. They don't know so they literally have to stop and go back to the launcher to see. Implementing this in the actual game is a great idea. COTW has it this way so why can't the hunter classic have it this way?

Once you start a mission pack, the game should automatically go to the next mission upon completion of the previous one. Missions are extremely important! Lets say someone decides to the start the whitetail deer missions. They do the first mission. The game tells them they complete it, and then they get a notice in game stating what the next whitetail deer mission is. Why should anyone have to go back to the launcher just to start the next mission?

Even having something next to the lodge when you login that has mission notice board would be nice. They could have a little plaque stating this is where you can start new mission packs or check to see which ones you have activated. Would be nice to have a reminder as well. So many people have missions activated. Its possible to forget all the missions you have activated. Having this plaque in game could remind players of what there objectives are.

Return to “Mission & Competition Suggestions”