Loggers Point Travel Mission Pack

WokenOneZiom

Loggers Point Travel Mission Pack

Post by WokenOneZiom »

Hello Again Hunters! I am back with another Travel mission pack for our lovely game! As you know after reading or playing on Timbergold Trails travel mission pack i like writing them like developers do it. So i came out with another idea for good old Loggers Point that don't have any travel mission pack. It use old mechanic of Hemmeldal pack with zones, and you need to check High Voltage Poles that are marked on map in game. It is really funny mission pack with some challanges and uses for weapons that dont have lots of uses in other missions or even dont have any use! I hope you will like it like last one. I think every map need some travel missions because new playes have some kind of guide how to move on maps, where they can find animals. So check this one and tell me is it good. What can we change? I added map where HV Poles are. Thank you for reading and see you in the fields of Loggers Point!

Link for full mission pack with map under all missions:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LvW ... sp=sharing
petunia
Tracker

Re: Loggers Point Travel Mission Pack

Post by petunia »

Two bobcats in the same hunt in mission 5? Everything in the same hunt in the last mission? I think you dialed the difficulty a little too high there.

Edit: I have a little statistics tool I use for my hunts, and there isn't a single 200 kg hog in 247 harvests for me. Image
WokenOneZiom

Post by WokenOneZiom »

Ok, i fixed last mission - Feral Hog with 180 kg and every animal can be hunt in any time. I think that 2 Bobcats can be hunt in a same session. You have the same situation in bobcat mission pack where you need to harvest 2 bobcats in the same hunt and it's 5 mission too, so it can stay as it is.
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

I have been seeing this trend that missions must get harder and harder, and mission 10 must be this super mission. Would like to see stats how many players ever completed such mission packs.

No offense, nice mission pack, but I for my part would likely skip them, as I do with the TT missions as well. A completionist might do them, someone looking for gm$ will have much easier options.
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

This TRAVEL mission pack doesn't include many of the varied locations on LP. There is much more to visit on the island than up and down the middle.

Unless added to the launcher map permanently, perhaps numbering the power poles will create confusion for people unfamiliar with the forum and wiki etc., although I like the idea of them being permanently added (not to mention other unspecified locations.)

How long did it take you to complete these missions yourself? It seems like there could be some hard slogging there.

Thank you for your suggestions and your contributions. Much appreciated!!
WokenOneZiom

Post by WokenOneZiom »

JimboCrow can you point on map any interestling places other than those that are already on map? Maybe i can fit them into this pack :)

Return to “Mission & Competition Suggestions”