Daily Missions | Suggestions and Gripes

splainin2do
Outfitter

Re: Daily Missions | Suggestions and Gripes

Post by splainin2do »

Makkos Bandi wrote:
herajika wrote:
BaiPe6o wrote: I mostly like dailies, but I would probably agree that gender requirement for puma and lynx is an overkill. They are rare enough already. Although worst daily is probably ID a magpie goose poo. I spent few hours trying to do that and still failed. It's very RNG based as they don't usually land on ground.
I think you've pretty right about that. ;)
Also agreed. I think the daily missions should be fun enough so they are attractive, but typically (for easy & medium) not some thing that should take more than a half hour to accomplish. I have a magpie setup in HooCairs' spot, so they can land on the ground more often... but it's still surprising how much those geese do NOT poop! :lol:

One thing that I rarely think of, and especially would not have thought of as a newbie, would be to join a MP to do a DM. I wonder if some of those (duck, ect.) missions could include a suggestion to do that? It may also help build the community. IMO - When people find that others are willing to help, they feel more attached to the game and that will build more long-term, wallet-opening players.
Working 2 jobs doesn't leave enough time for hunting! :(
"...but catching you is going to be impossible." Radamus

muledeer
Hunter

Post by muledeer »

I would like to have one or more level achievements for a used Resume Daily Missions Streak.
from a certain number you get xy Daily Missions Streak as a reward and a funny t-shirt for free :-)
Makkos Bandi
Tracker

Post by Makkos Bandi »

splainin2do wrote:One thing that I rarely think of, and especially would not have thought of as a newbie, would be to join a MP to do a DM. I wonder if some of those (duck, ect.) missions could include a suggestion to do that? It may also help build the community. IMO - When people find that others are willing to help, they feel more attached to the game and that will build more long-term, wallet-opening players.
It would be a great idea to build in a: "join request" or any similar button to the DM for MP. Maybe it would have a positive impact on the game such as the community. This can open up new possibilities on several levels. Very attractive thoughts!
Salute! :D
"Everywhere online club" -Andreas Insomnia" :mrgreen:
-Andy Acorny : Bandi Makkos-
-Look for the solution instead of whining :twisted:
Tölgyes András: https://www.facebook.com/bandi.makkos
herajika
Tracker

Post by herajika »

My suggestion for daily mission. Remove "identify Magpie Goose droppings". It's torture. Firstly you need to pray that they land on ground. Then instead of harvesting them which, you know, is main goal of the game, you wait... and wait... and then they fly away and you running around trying to find their poo. It's ... stupid. Sorry, but it is. It's not what this game is about and it shouldn't be in the game.

After about two hours of trying I landed three or four geese on the ground. After about 10 minutes or so, they flied away. I found few dozens geese footprints. And zero droppings. Imagine all the fun I'm having now.
Makkos Bandi
Tracker

Post by Makkos Bandi »

splainin2do wrote:
Makkos Bandi wrote:
herajika wrote:
I think you've pretty right about that. ;)
Also agreed. I think the daily missions should be fun enough so they are attractive, but typically (for easy & medium) not some thing that should take more than a half hour to accomplish. I have a magpie setup in HooCairs' spot, so they can land on the ground more often... but it's still surprising how much those geese do NOT poop! :lol:

One thing that I rarely think of, and especially would not have thought of as a newbie, would be to join a MP to do a DM. I wonder if some of those (duck, ect.) missions could include a suggestion to do that? It may also help build the community. IMO - When people find that others are willing to help, they feel more attached to the game and that will build more long-term, wallet-opening players.
Splainy, they actually poop, only 10-20 flocks should be allowed to land :mrgreen:

"Everywhere online club" -Andreas Insomnia" :mrgreen:
-Andy Acorny : Bandi Makkos-
-Look for the solution instead of whining :twisted:
Tölgyes András: https://www.facebook.com/bandi.makkos
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

Makkos Bandi wrote:
splainin2do wrote:... but it's still surprising how much those geese do NOT poop! :lol:
Splainy, they actually poop, only 10-20 flocks should be allowed to land :mrgreen:

Ha ha... yes, perhaps... but it's been a month since I last talked about that, PLUS you've got a picture of the wrong goose's poop there! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

knott
Outfitter

Post by knott »

The geese is a total pest at the local golf club. There is two type of geese one is free game to hunt the other requires permissions. Both poop like crazy. Canada goose which is an invasive species is free game. The other black cheeked goose is not behaving any better.

Joking aside they are probably way better for the eco system then homo sapiens so not sure I am allowed to complain.
Hosenfuhrer
Spotter

Post by Hosenfuhrer »

So, I've got all the Daily mission rewards available. Are there going to be any more of them or is it all just for gM$ from that moment onwards? Any eM$ prizes and whatnot?
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

Hosenfuhrer wrote:So, I've got all the Daily mission rewards available. Are there going to be any more of them or is it all just for gM$ from that moment onwards? Any eM$ prizes and whatnot?
I've had them done a while ago... but still enjoy "doing my Daily", even if there are never any new prizes. Hubby and I will tease each other about who gets theirs done first, and about how quickly we can do them. Last night took me about 30 seconds - pop into the game through my tent neat train tunnel, load up a gun, and while it's loading, "Mooo" - "Hear an audio clue of a banteng". Open Huntermate, click, done! (Then I took a couple more minutes and shot him, of course!)

HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

Would be a bit unfair to add more prizes for all those who finally managed to get the prizes and then stopped or even restarted.
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:

Return to “Mission & Competition Suggestions”