How about the idea of crowdfunding our competitions?

Threwlys
Tracker

How about the idea of crowdfunding our competitions?

Post by Threwlys »

And if we crowdfund our competitions? WE COUD HAVE BIG EM$ AWARDS, DIVERSIFICATED EVENTS AND AT LEAST ONE PER MONTH.

I was thinking about this new thing called crowdfunding, when people with interesting in something reunite and contribute to bring it to reallity and all become rewarded.

How about the dynamic guys of theHunter start to think in how to accept contributions from us in Em$ to be used to make possible many other awesome competitions like this one?

We woud buy Em$ and transfer them to ellect and support the awards of our favorite competitions.

If each one of us interested in too much more frequently great competitions makes just a little contribution, at the end the sum becomes very significative and very atractive.

I suggest to the team of theHunter to put this idea to the test to see if works.

After all, this numbers are very impressive, a lot of people who might be interested: "we had exactly 2000 competitors on the dot sign up and 752 people registered a result" (TreeKiwi - "The Big Five" competition).
BCKidd

Re: HOW ABOUT THE IDEA OF CROWDFUNDING OUR COMPETITIONS?

Post by BCKidd »

Have you checked out the community comps thread- under the heading "Competitions"? There are some great comps hosted there by community members, your only requirement is you need to be registered with UHC. The amount of EM$ rewards are high. Sounds to me that you're really into competing- that is great. We learn new stuff all the time in the comps offered by EW official comps and community hosted comps. Hope to see you in a couple of them. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
Threwlys
Tracker

Post by Threwlys »

BCKidd wrote:Have you checked out the community comps thread- under the heading "Competitions"? There are some great comps hosted there by community members, your only requirement is you need to be registered with UHC. The amount of EM$ rewards are high. Sounds to me that you're really into competing- that is great. We learn new stuff all the time in the comps offered by EW official comps and community hosted comps. Hope to see you in a couple of them. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.
Thanks for the suggestion. I'll try to read as much i can everyday (man, this forum is huge!).

I'm really very excited about competitions since i became in the position 116 in "The Big Five" and for me it was a honor and a privilege to play against so many great veterans and not be ashamed of my classification.

I love to just feel what animal i would like to hunt at any given day, but the compettions really push us to the extremes and so we have the chance to test our skills and at same time to improve and to learn more.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Threwlys wrote:
BCKidd wrote:Have you checked out the community comps thread- under the heading "Competitions"? There are some great comps hosted there by community members, your only requirement is you need to be registered with UHC. The amount of EM$ rewards are high. Sounds to me that you're really into competing- that is great. We learn new stuff all the time in the comps offered by EW official comps and community hosted comps. Hope to see you in a couple of them. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.
Thanks for the suggestion. I'll try to read as much i can everyday (man, this forum is huge!).

I'm really very excited about competitions since i became in the position 116 in "The Big Five" and for me it was a honor and a privilege to play against so many great veterans and not be ashamed of my classification.

I love to just feel what animal i would like to hunt at any given day, but the compettions really push us to the extremes and so we have the chance to test our skills and at same time to improve and to learn more.
One that is coming up is quite extensive- titled "Late Summer Hunt II". It will last 27 days and you need to harvest 27 animals. But anyone can finish the comp in less time if they want. 8-) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

Join the UHC today, is exactly what you are looking for, it even have its own tools and missions, and that are really hard missions, besides the competition are created by players for players and avoid certain game play mechanics "cough spawnmashing" that can be exploited in the regular game competitions, if you are looking for more competition and test your skills against other players in really hard challenges then UHC is for you.

This is the next competition, precisely hosted by BCKidd: https://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.php?f=126&t=87669

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
Hawkeye
Outfitter

Post by Hawkeye »

Moved to Thoughts & Suggestions > Missions & Competitions
Threwlys
Tracker

Post by Threwlys »

BCKidd wrote:
Threwlys wrote:

BCKidd.

One that is coming up is quite extensive- titled "Late Summer Hunt II". It will last 27 days and you need to harvest 27 animals. But anyone can finish the comp in less time if they want. 8-) Peace.

BCKidd.
WOW! Sounds very interesting. I'm in. Thank you very much, BCKidd.
Threwlys
Tracker

Post by Threwlys »

VonStratos wrote:Join the UHC today, is exactly what you are looking for, it even have its own tools and missions, and that are really hard missions, besides the competition are created by players for players and avoid certain game play mechanics "cough spawnmashing" that can be exploited in the regular game competitions, if you are looking for more competition and test your skills against other players in really hard challenges then UHC is for you.

This is the next competition, precisely hosted by BCKidd: https://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.php?f=126&t=87669
Great VonStratos, thank you very much, you really made my day. I loved the suggestion. I'm going there.
Threwlys
Tracker

Post by Threwlys »

Hawkeye wrote:Moved to Thoughts & Suggestions > Missions & Competitions
Ooopsss. Sorry, Hawkeye, and thanks to move to the right place.

Return to “Mission & Competition Suggestions”