Daily Animal Bounties?

Mackie2112
Tracker

Daily Animal Bounties?

Post by Mackie2112 »

I would love to see a Daily animal bounty. X animal from X reserve. To also increase interest in supporting the game could also have these missions weapon specific. This could also be Daily/Weekly/Monthly. Im pretty new and Im sure this was thought of before I was around, but with the current and older trends in MMOS and online games Dailies are a draw so long as they are not a restrictive grind time wise. Also would be a good way to replenish GM if done moderately and not stingily.
L3M182
Outfitter

Re: Daily Animal Bounties?

Post by L3M182 »

good Idea. I’d like to also see an animal rotation like for guests but for members that had an exp boost. E.g of black bear and mule deer were in rotation spotting and tracking skill would be double and 1 weapon could be on rotation. This could go hand in hand with releases to help with that new species skill grind and to help promote weapon sales
gas56
Outfitter

Re: Daily Animal Bounties?

Post by gas56 »

Wouldn't you need to get a qualification certificate for an Animal Bounty Hunter?............
that is to hunt the bad animals with a bounty?.............. :lol:

Missions pay out GM$ when they release them.
A daily Gm$ payout for bounties is probably highly unlikely IMO,..
but you never know about this game.
It could be nice to earn Gm$ at any time, especially when there is none to earn anymore.
I know I could sure use it.

Return to “Mission & Competition Suggestions”