Halloween 2017 - Supernatural Tyranny (Revised)

ZTrophyBuckZ
Spotter

Halloween 2017 - Supernatural Tyranny (Revised)

Post by ZTrophyBuckZ »

This is my idea for Halloween 2017, a mixture of 2015 and last year! I hope you guys enjoy this idea, and I hope it gets added into the game!

I have shortened and revised this page due to some somewhat negative comments about the length and how long it would take to design some animals

Intro: Greetings. I am known as Dr. Jekyll, remember that Rocky Mountain Elk zombie plague from last year? Well, this time, it's back, and I expect something much more sinister than just the living dead returning is going on. Join me in my journey, maybe you can solve what's going on here.

Mission 1: The Return of the Plague...?

We'll start off where it originated: Timbergold Trails. See if you can spot any infected Rocky Mountain elk, we need to know just how serious this is. Scan three of the undead elk.

- Spot a zombified Rocky Mountain Elk.
- Spot another zombified Rocky Mountain Elk in the same hunt.
- Spot another zombified Rocky Mountain Elk in the same hunt.

Mission 2: Interspecies Cross-Contamination

It seems like the Rocky Mountain Elk aren't the only ones being infected again. I just received some reports of zombified Mule deer in Timbergold Trails too. I need you to spot one zombified Muley doe and a zombified Muley buck, then I need you to harvest one with a shot to the brain to completely kill them. You can do this with any permitted firearm.

- Spot a zombified Mule deer doe.
- Spot a zombified Mule deer buck in the same hunt.
- Harvest a zombified Mule deer with a shot to the brain in the same hunt.

Mission 3: It's Getting Darker

I have performed some autopsies on the zombie Muley, and I found no signs of anything that would've caused the return of the plague, however, the infected cells had a white color to them, and I noticed something very similar to them and the white blood cells of a Grizzly bear. Perhaps there's a connection here between the deer, the bears, and the virus? I need more specimens to come up with a conclusion. Go out and harvest two zombie elk, a bull and a cow, and two zombie mule deer, a buck and a doe. Take them out with a clean shot to the brain.

- Harvest a zombified Mule deer buck with a shot to the brain.
- Harvest a zombified Mule deer doe with a shot to the brain.
- Harvest a zombified Rocky Mountain Elk bull with a shot to the brain.
- Harvest a zombified Rocky Mountain Elk cow with a shot to the brain.

Mission 4: Locating the Source (Single Player)

It has been confirmed that there is a bear behind this, not just a regular old Grizzly bear, but a supernatural one by the name of "Sanguis", which means "blood" in Latin. This bear is rumored to be connected to the spirit world and is said to be able to conjure up the dead. However, before we go after him, we need to find the elk that was first infected. I can only speculate it was the bull spotted near Fred's Last Stand in Timbergold Trails. Travel to Fred's Last Stand and take out the zombie bull elk.

- Harvest the zombie Rocky Mountain elk bull near Fred's Last Stand at 100% Harvest value.

Message after Harvest: Amazing job taking out the first infectee, but now, I have important news regarding the location of Sanguis. Return to me at the lab and I'll fill you in.

Mission 5: Spooky Showdown (Single Player)

I have now been receiving many calls about Sanguis in different locations, first Timbergold, then Settler Creeks, then Bushranger's Run... however, I do believe I have found the monster's current location. He is most likely residing in Whitehart Island near Awi'Usdi's Stones. It seems that the beast is using the stones as a beacon to further infect more of the EHR's elk and deer, but now, we're going to put an end to it. Travel to the Stones, find the bear, and end its life, and the plague with it. Be careful though, this beast will more than likely know of your presence, and will try to eliminate you at any cost! You can use any permitted firearm to take the bear down.

- Harvest the Beast Grizzly bear "Sanguis" near Awi'Usdi's Stones in Whitehart Island.

End Message: Bravo, bravo! Amazing work, monster slayer! It appears that everything is back to normal now, all thanks to you! Well, not exactly everything. Some reports say that some of the deer that have been resurrected still look like zombies, but I assure you, they're not, they just haven't lost their zombified coloration, it's perfectly fine, I estimate the time when they lose their zombie hair to be at the end of October. You're a hero, monster slayer. I won't forget what you have done! Congratulations, and safe hunting!

Rewards: Halloween 2017 - Supernatural Tyranny Trophy
Last edited by ZTrophyBuckZ on October 11th, 2017, 7:32 pm, edited 4 times in total.
piomarvado
Scout

Re: Halloween 2017 - Supernatural Tyranny

Post by piomarvado »

By defining specific weapons, you limit the participation of hunters.
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Very creative, but man... it would take me until next year's Halloween to do all of those. Usually it's 3-5 missions iirc - with one beast that you need to kill in the final mission.
Image Image Image
JackRbbt
Trophy Hunter

Post by JackRbbt »

Not talking about the volume of work needed for 'zombifying' and relocation of so many species (19 and 6, respectively - if i counted right). Sounds good (read exciting and challenging) as blueprints, but is not feasible.

P.S. I wonder how many tries would be needed for mission 8, assuming that anyone would go past mission 5, in only few days while the event will be running.
Spoiler:

ZTrophyBuckZ
Spotter

Post by ZTrophyBuckZ »

Yeah, I think I may shorten this one @Tanngjostr, it's long because I was trying to include all my unique Halloween animals. It's most likely I'll shorten this.
ZTrophyBuckZ
Spotter

Post by ZTrophyBuckZ »

Tanngnjostr wrote:Very creative, but man... it would take me until next year's Halloween to do all of those. Usually it's 3-5 missions iirc - with one beast that you need to kill in the final mission.
I shortened it. Do you believe it'd still be too long to design the zombie mule deer and Beast Grizzly?

Return to “Mission & Competition Suggestions”