Mission and Competition Checklist

deerman30
Tracker

Mission and Competition Checklist

Post by deerman30 »

Y'know, a checklist could save seconds if you could display the missions and comps that have been activated in-game. It could be a notepad, a piece of paper, or maybe an app on the huntermate. I'm not sure about whatever else comes next. It seems like a simple idea. Maybe I could get some opinions, ideas, etc. :?:

I Love Big Racks
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Re: Mission and Competition Checklist

Post by Tanngnjostr »

I would appreciate that a lot. A HM app which lets you cycle through all activated missions and competitions that apply to the reserve you're currently on. Don't know if it's as simple to implement as you seem to be thinking though.
Image Image Image
deerman30
Tracker

Post by deerman30 »

Tanngnjostr wrote:Don't know if it's as simple to implement as you seem to be thinking though.
Well, I can see that. The coding would need to be specialized for this function that connects the in-game Huntermate and the information displayed on the launcher. And for all I know, coding isn't that easy. Although, I predict that someone else may differ and say that it is easy as long as you have experience and know your way around the problems, displayed in not just words or numbers, but in sequences of those variables and commands. Did I miss something, or have something wrong?

I Love Big Racks
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

If you are using Google Chrome, just put a link to the particular URL on your address bar. Like this:

Then you can Alt+Tab any time and open the information.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
Dhyani

Post by Dhyani »

Hi, i would appreciate some list of all the already accomplished species for these multispecies comps (it doesn't have to be ingame - when you are looking at the comp list /your position - the list of all species to be achieved/completed would be nice ) Thank you
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

the worst thing in missions is you cant read what you need to do ingame for your missions objective.would be nice if you could tap a key and the objectives pop up on your screen.without minimizing to then try and locate the details.all time which could be saved from just one key stroke tied to the mission objectives ingame.

also minimizing can cause crashes.
Djehmli
Tracker

Post by Djehmli »

ditto the suggestions above. I would also like to be able to see where I placed on expired competitions. There is a previous competition tab, but it isn't filterable (at least what I've found) and I haven't found a way to just see 'mine'. I can only see any I've placed in the top three. Regarding missions, when I first started playing I activated all the missions. I wish I hadn't now that I am more familiar with the system. It's more difficult to figure out where I am in specific missions. I basically took the wikia data and dumped it out to a spread sheet, broken out by reserve, then critter, then weapon and I have it active while I play so I can relate the screen pop ups back to their specific missions. i.e. a bit o work :)
Spoiler:

Return to “Mission & Competition Suggestions”