EMS as rewards insted of guns!!

Mich Angel
Hunter

EMS as rewards insted of guns!!

Post by Mich Angel »

IMO you need to stop using guns as rewards on competitions an such give ems and let the player deside what to use it for insted, it bug the hell out of me to have guns in the store I can't buy.
And it does it to the degree where I stop playing the game for I want a gun and it is not avail to buy, I have no use for gun trophies to show of in MP games I only play single player games so for me having the guns is the pure immersion of role playing.
So my thought is to stop having things in inventory as prices just give ems and a nice trophy for the trophy inventory then let the player buy what ever he want in the store. Or I see no point in having it in the store at all.
I like this game so much and it give me alot of joy but every time I see a gun in store I can not buy it irritate me it's like in my face and I can not touch it. So I stop playing so I dont have to see it.
Something you might think of for I am shore I am not the only one who react like this ;)
Hunt with your head not with your itchy trigger finger.. and things probably turn out a lot more successful and fun ;)

brockeod

Re: EMS as rewards insted of guns!!

Post by brockeod »

I'm pretty sure we'll be able to buy the weatherby once the comp is over, the people who win the comp just get it for free, kinda like when the 20 gauge came out.
Mich Angel
Hunter

Post by Mich Angel »

Yea I know but still, it's like I want to buy to support and I get it shoved in my face and can't buy it... that 's like having a new car available but you can only look at it. I spend my money on game I like to support it's development now I get refused to do so.. do not make sence to me. O_o
Hunt with your head not with your itchy trigger finger.. and things probably turn out a lot more successful and fun ;)

brockeod

Post by brockeod »

But you will be able to buy it and support the devs, you just can't buy it yet because the competition is still ongoing.
Mich Angel
Hunter

Post by Mich Angel »

Yea I know but I am inpatient when it comes to buying something, if I can't buy it when I want to, it wont happen and I turn my self to do something else. Their loss not mine I am not bound to play or spend money here I just do it for I want to but if I meet a wall of no you can't so be it fine I spend my money on something else then. ;)

Return to “Mission & Competition Suggestions”