No trophy for mission packs?

nosnerb
Outfitter

No trophy for mission packs?

Post by nosnerb »

Recently completed my first mission pack for mallards and got no trophy. I got to thinking a trophy for a mission pack completed would be great. I was actually a little disappointed that I didn't get one. For example the mallard mission pack would have trophy of mallard, etc, etc
Sqwertle
Tracker

Re: No trophy for mission packs?

Post by Sqwertle »

Good idea, wouldn't mind a trophy myself whenever I get done with one of these packs
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

I really like that idea, but it would mean a lot of trophies need to be designed if each mission pack gets an individual one. Considering the time it took to update the coin with the new trophies, I'm not sure if it is a realistic suggestion. But it would be a nice motivation and reward for those that like to do missions.
Image Image Image
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

Tanngnjostr wrote:I really like that idea, but it would mean a lot of trophies need to be designed if each mission pack gets an individual one. Considering the time it took to update the coin with the new trophies, I'm not sure if it is a realistic suggestion. But it would be a nice motivation and reward for those that like to do missions.
How about giving out the coin for completing missions? It is unique now. :D
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
nosnerb
Outfitter

Post by nosnerb »

HooCairs wrote:
Tanngnjostr wrote:I really like that idea, but it would mean a lot of trophies need to be designed if each mission pack gets an individual one. Considering the time it took to update the coin with the new trophies, I'm not sure if it is a realistic suggestion. But it would be a nice motivation and reward for those that like to do missions.
How about giving out the coin for completing missions? It is unique now. :D
Hey I'd take it
Ydunn
Scout

Post by Ydunn »

I would really like it if it were something like the hunterscore. Let's say you huntername gets another color depending on how much missions you have completed (you can even make this percent wise so as to scale with future missions). Lets say you have completed 30 % of the missions, your name gets a bronze border or some other visual thing. You complete 50 % you get a silver border .... something visual that you can show off on your hunter profile. It would not take a lot of time for the devs and a lot of people would be motivated to get their profile to a new level. I mean, it's an online game ... people like this sort of stuff.
Monsieurigolo
Tracker

Post by Monsieurigolo »

I would love that !
Completing a mission pack take a lot of time, can be difficult, and COST a lot, as most of them need to be completed with not so useful weapons (ie : Blaser F3 Game cal. 12 if you already own 12 GA Side By Side Shotgun).
A trophy, as a reward would be fine.
Really I do not understand why it has not been done already, as the achievements rewards are common on most of the video games

The huntername color suggested by Ydunn is a good idea, too.

Return to “Mission & Competition Suggestions”