Maxing out tournments

tombomb31

Maxing out tournments

Post by tombomb31 »

i believe we should of have a max on entries giving us a better chance to win when tournments are max out start a new one id say about 25 to 30 particapants would be ideal
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Re: Maxing out tournments

Post by caledonianblues »

Do you mean multiple instances of the same competitions running at the same time, each with 25-30 participants? If so then there are a couple of reasons why this might not be such a great idea. First, some people might prefer to compete against a larger number of players. It makes winning a better achievement. Also, it would mean Expansive Worlds would have to give a lot more em$ to winners. So my vote would be against this, if I'm interpreting your proposal correctly.
DHRifleman
Team Hunter

Re: Maxing out tournments

Post by DHRifleman »

I am sorry but this sounds like "I am not that good so could you make it easier so I can win" You have the same chance of getting a winning animal to load as all the others in the comp, regardless of how many, or few of them there are. So it comes down to knowing how to find it if it loads, and harvesting it.
The above statements are strictly my opinion, and should not be taken as fact, even if I believe them to be true.
Antlercreeklodge.com Tournaments
Permitted Weapons per Reserve By ClemD

Return to “Mission & Competition Suggestions”