Mission reset

Exanimis
Hunter

Mission reset

Post by Exanimis »

Currently the option to reset all missions is offered in the store for $8.00 U.S. The problem with this is that there are many missions I have never and will probably never finish, I find the pheasant missions to be irritating ans have no plans to ever hunt waterfowl, these are my personal choices and other will disagree, but I am sure others have mission sets they do not like. I think there could be a better option/choice for the store, for example,,

100 em's will buy,,,

Bear Reset: this resets the missions for both black and brown bear.

Hog Reset: Resets the missions for Feral Hogs and Wild Boar.

Moose, Elk Reset: Resets Moose and Roosevelt Elk Missions.

200 em's will buy,,,

Deer reset A: this should reset four or more deer species that are often seen together on a reserve such as Whitetail/Mule deer or Red deer/ Roe deer.

300 em's will buy,,,

Deer reset B: Resets all deer species.

Fowl reset: Resets all species of birds ,Ducks, geese, pheasant, etc.

This is just my suggestion and the price and species per pack can be planned better than my fast posting can offer but I would prefer spending 100 em's to reset missions for my favorite animals (Hogs and bears) over $8 that I will probably never purchase.
meatmasher

Re: Mission reset

Post by meatmasher »

Ive only just started to play the game and at the moment doing several starting missions.
Why would you want to reset a mission set when its taken so many hours of your time to complete them.
Do you still get same gm$ amount for each mission after you reset them?
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

meatmasher wrote:Do you still get same gm$ amount for each mission after you reset them?
That could be one reason. After resetting the missions, you can earn the same amount of gm$ again. If you buy a lot of consumables with gm$ (like bait), investing em$ for a reset and redoing the missions could be cheaper than buying the consumables with em$ directly. A lot of players also use the missions as a motivation and goals for their hunts, so after you've completed them all, you might lack something specific to do and want to reset them.
But since there's over 300 of them now and the number keeps growing, I personally wouldn't want to do them over! Still have over one hundred to accomplish and there's always the specials and events that keep giving me goals and gm$.
Image Image Image
Exanimis
Hunter

Post by Exanimis »

The mission sets for every species that I enjoy hunting are completed. I hunt mostly with a recurve bow and rarley use any firearms other than to complete a mission. I do not shoot over barels or feeders and I do not enjoy huntung any fowl, turkey included. The way I enjoy this game is by stalking/tracking until I get the perfect shot. Having the ability to reset a species, such as my favorite the feral hog, would allow me to continue to look for that mission completing shot.

Return to “Mission & Competition Suggestions”