Non-feeder competitions

Exanimis
Hunter

Re: Non-feeder competitions

Post by Exanimis »

+1 on this. I hunt mostly with a recurve bow and I prefer hunting hogs, bear and some species of deer. My hunt usually starts with me running around until I find a track of the animal I want to hunt, I follow those tracks until I get the shot. I don't enter competitions because I can not compete with people using a .300 to shoot long distance over a barrel.

My current mission requires me to harvest a black bear scoring 20. from redfeather, with a shotgun loaded with slugs, at a distance of more than 50 meters. I have placed two barrels in redfeather just to finish the four ridiculous requirements of this mission but will remove them if I ever get this mission off of my list.
Ash1302
Scout

Post by Ash1302 »

+1
Exanimis
Hunter

Post by Exanimis »

Me:
Recurve Bow
Arrows
Scent reducing spray
2 tents
2 tree stands
1 tripod
2 deplorable towers

Them:
Maximum amount of feeder barrels for bear
Maximum amount of bait sites for hogs
Maximum amount of blinds
Maximum amount of treestands
Maximum amount of tents
all of the above on multiple reserves
High powered rifel with scope for long distance shots
? Deplorable towers

I am not complaining about any playstyle or suggesting that one is better than the other. I am only trying to stress that for a player like me there really isn't any reason to enter a competition for baited species as the competitions stand today. Having non bait competition for these two species is the only way in wich all members of the comunity can enjoy these missions.

Return to “Mission & Competition Suggestions”