change comp ideas, new comp ideas

jdogg420
Scout

change comp ideas, new comp ideas

Post by jdogg420 »

longshot comp- if only there was a way to lock using rangefinder and then just make it a longshot comp but with a set range between like 150-200m without range finder so you would actually have to guestimate your shots, if cant lockout rangefinder use, only other thing i could think of was to have a inbetween a base meter, ie: 175.450m so you wouldnt be able to actually tac the winning m with rangefinder and still keep it a 150-200m locked goal.

kill as many of this as you can total weight wins- this comp is cool but i dont see how only a few that dont work or if its on a weekend you are gonna get a major turnout for these.
to improve just make it a set time of hunt like total weight of this animal killed in 4-6 hours is your score for the tournament.

i would love to see more of a hardcore style of tournament. i dont know if its possible but if certain equipment could be locked from use during the hunt. and only certain weapons allowed use. and time restraints.
ie: fox/coyote- top scoring wins-max hunt time:4-6hrs. weapon:any shotgun/bow allowed. equipment locked from use:predator"jackrabbit caller", tents
Arnstein86
Tracker

Re: change comp ideas, new comp ideas

Post by Arnstein86 »

Agree with you on most here, especially the more type hardcore competitions :) not that I am a hardcore competition player, but this would in fact made some of the competitions more interesting. I don't know if they can ban certain equipments, but it is a good idea :)

Return to “Mission & Competition Suggestions”