'Create a Competition'- A new way of making competitions

drakle
Hunter

'Create a Competition'- A new way of making competitions

Post by drakle »

Checked, and the closest thing was theUltimateCompetition Generator by CaledonianBlues.

What is this?

'Create a Competition' is a feature that could be included in the options while making a Multiplayer game. The feature is only accessible to Multiplayer. Here's how it would work:

-The host has filled in everything needed for a basic game. He then clicks the 'Create a Competition' tab next to a tab called 'Basic'. He then clicks a tab to select the Competition's Species. He clicks Turkey. He then selects the weapon. The weapon is the Tenpoint Carbon Fusion Crossbow. Reserve is selected as Settler Creeks. Then, the objective is selected; Highest scoring male. He then purchases a 500 em$ gift code, and pastes it into the Prize Code box. The host starts the game, a few people join, and the competition begins. One player wins, and the em$ instantly enter the winner's wallet. The host ends the game.

You could also do a Random option, where everything except the Prize Code is random. You click Random, and it says Whitetail Deer, Redfeather Falls, .270 Bolt Action Rifle.

Q&A

How does the host end the game?

Simple. A command called /end. Only usable when everyone except the Host has harvested the target animal with the correspondent weapon.

What happens if the host uses /end with no entries?

The code is discarded, and the competition ends.

This is all I have so far. You like it, give it a +1! :)
Last edited by drakle on August 15th, 2014, 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Steam Username: ColdBloodCroc™
beamstas
Outfitter

Re: 'Create a Competition'- A new way of making competitions

Post by beamstas »

This would be cool. But 1000 em is alot for a small competition in one game. I would hope you could buy "prize packs", say 10x50em bundle of prize codes. So they still get to sell their 500 em minimum. Just my 2c :lol:

Sent from my GT-S7500T

Return to “Mission & Competition Suggestions”