Competition suggestions

LordBazooka
Hunter

Re: Competition suggestions

Post by LordBazooka »

Unique trophies for the competitions would be indeed nice.
Crazyhorse
Scout

Post by Crazyhorse »

What about gun specific comps?? Most kills with XXXXXX, Most Lung Shots with XXXXX, most Heart shots with XXXXXX, most Headshots with XXXXXX, Longest Range Kill with XXXXXX, Shortest Range Kill with XXXXXXX.

This would be awsome, you get to always choose the game for the most part.

CH
bis136

Post by bis136 »

Здравствуйте. Не знаю куда писать ну думаю, что сюда. Я по поводу соревнований. Мне кажется, что не честно что кто то например как я чтобы победить в соревнований ищет трофей по часу, а то и два, использует различные приманки, обходит обширную территорию, в общем пытается честно добыть трофей, а некоторые например http://xxxx.thehunter.com/ и ещё многие входят в игру на 2-5 мин. и заново по 50 раз пока не появится трофейная особь. А победный экземпляр рано или поздно появится. И они так со спокойной душой добывают себе награды. Я считаю это не честно. Надеюсь у вас есть человек с умеющий этот текст на английский лучше чем google переводчик)
Hello I do not know where to write well, I think that here. It's about competition. I think it's not fair that someone such as I have to win the tournament trophy looking for an hour, sometimes two, uses a variety of baits, bypasses a large area, in general, trying to be honest to get a trophy, and some such http://xxxx. thehunter.com / and many more are in the game for 2-5 minutes. and again on 50 times until the trophy specimen. A copy of the winner will appear sooner or later. And they did with a clear conscience get their reward. I think this is not fair. I hope you have a person who knows how to this text in English better than google translator)
Last edited by Welsch on January 4th, 2013, 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: no fingerpointing to specific users, please
ThePr0fess0r

Post by ThePr0fess0r »

My competition suggestion would be when viewing a competition always show my username at the bottom of the first page (if entered in that comp) with my current rank in that competition.
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

ThePr0fess0r wrote:My competition suggestion would be when viewing a competition always show my username at the bottom of the first page (if entered in that comp) with my current rank in that competition.
You mean as it is with the leaderboards? Very good idea actually!
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
BillytheCrayon
Scout

Post by BillytheCrayon »

ThePr0fess0r wrote:My competition suggestion would be when viewing a competition always show my username at the bottom of the first page (if entered in that comp) with my current rank in that competition.
+1. ^^ what he said.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
ThePr0fess0r

Post by ThePr0fess0r »

Also, it would be very nice if we could see what we have shot so far in multi-species tournaments. I hunted yesterday in the multi, shot a couple, played again today and couldn't figure out what the heck I still needed to shoot!
katcrazy
Tracker

Post by katcrazy »

About competitions with average weight/distance/score...
I suggest, when viewing score in the top - to see all killed animals(for example <Heavy hitter> - to show all 3 animals and their weight!)
Gibbo77

Post by Gibbo77 »

I would love to see hardcore only missions, where you only take the basic equipment, weapon, binoculars/spotter and wind indicator.
No lures or calls and no accessories.
Limited GPS (shows map and bags animal) it should not give clues from tracks or calls.
100em entry fee with maximum of 5 hunts to prevent spawn reset cheaters.

I think it would be fun to have to spot the animal, use the wind indicator to stay downwind as you stalk your prey and have to track the animal manually if you only injure it.

Couldn't get any more hardcore than that imo :)

Although I guess you could make the kill only count under 25m :P
gunrangejohn
Outfitter

Post by gunrangejohn »

What about,and i know this might sound dum,but for a 1 off,what about a comp to catch some thipe of unknown animail.like a bigfoot,they are suppossed to travel with deer and elk,it would be fun.john

Return to “Mission & Competition Suggestions”