Individual caller sound adjustment

Lord_Trevis

Post by Lord_Trevis »

You guys could make available, in Options, a callers sound adjustment.
Why?
I like to play the game with loud sound on speakers, so I can hear the enviroment, wind in vegetation and etc., but I'm forced to mute every time I use a caller, specially the Hog "Squealer".
A sound adjust especific for callers (one adjustment for all callers) would be nice.
It doesn't have to change the multiplaying sound (how others hear my callers or how I hear theirs. I can make this "adjustment" by getting more or less close to other players).
It's just me, my callers, my sound, in my computer.
It will have no effect in game mechanics, just a more confortable game experience.

Just an idea, thanks for your time.
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Re: Individual caller sound adjustment

Post by HooCairs »

Until this exists, you could use a script running in the background, that when you push 4, 5 or 6, lowers the sound level. When pushing another button, it comes up again.

Now don't ask me for the script though, I would have to investigate. But I have done similar things with scripts. For example, if the daily mission says "identify the call of a white-tailed ptarmigan", I run a script that does a mouse click every few seconds. I find a flock, lay down, equip the huntermate, start the script and go for dinner. When I come back, chances are I have captured a call. Worked out nicely a few days ago. ;-)
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:

Return to “Calls & Lure Suggestions”