The Hat-O-Lure

curlyCoyote
Outfitter

The Hat-O-Lure

Post by curlyCoyote »

Hey you! Getting annoying to carry around your Motion Predator Decoy? Is the decoy not functioning as good as you expected?

Well, I and Ogruls have got just the product for you!

Introducing: The Hat-O-Lure.

Manufactured by Curly n' Co.

It is a modified skunk trapper hat, grabbing the attention of any curious creatures!

(DISCLAIMER: Might work so well the animal would try to bite you, we are not responsible for any medical care cost.)

The Hat-O-Lure attracts many predatory creatures, including, but not limited to bobcats, lynx, foxes, coyotes, arctic foxes, and in some very rare cases, wolfs.

It even increases your chance to get a rare animal by up to 100%!

Here is how it works: The Hat-O-Lure comes with pre-installed battery holder holding 3 triple X batteries, too much wiring to count, and all wiring approved to IEC 60228, a small but powerful CurlyMK8-Motor, a command circuit board, and most importantly, our top-secret ultra-lightweight carbon mesh rotator, that as you can guess, puts the tail of the skunk hat in an upright position, and spins it at 180 RPM, attracting anything that is interested in small, helpless rabbits.

Our exclusive triple X batteries, come pre-charged, and have a lifetime of 48 hours each!
Our CurlyMK8-Motor is a very technologically advanced modified lego motor, that can put out over 20 Elk power!
Our CommandCircuitBoard comes pre-programmed by MIT coders, and will never malfunction!
Our CarbonMeshRotator is connected to the motor, and will spin the tail in an upright position, luring anything that can see it!

Our parts are exclusively manufactured by the most gentle hands-on this planet!

The Hat-O-Lure can withstand freezing temperatures, up to -100 Celcius, and can withstand scorching temperatures up to 100 Celcius!

Not only does it work for hunting, but it also makes you look very attractive!

But wait, there's more! Buy 2 Hat-O-Lures, and the components will be pre-tested in rigorous conditions! Meaning your Hat-O-Lure will function even better as soon as it gets to your doorstep (Or your mountain step if you are JimboCrow).
And the craziest part about our offer, is the ultimate, FREE SHIPPING, no matter how far you live, no matter how many COVID-19 cases your country has, we will deliver your product to you within 24 hours, in prime condition.
(DISCLAIMER: Pay extra 299 em to have the package sterilized from any viruses.)

So, what are you waiting for? Go to your theHunter launcher and order it in the Clothing section!
XxStrong1xX
Outfitter

Re: The Hat-O-Lure

Post by XxStrong1xX »

:lol: :lol: :lol: Good job Curly! Ya'll put a lot of work into your prank. :D :D

Playing off and on since 2010. My original forum profile https://forum.thehunter.com/memberlist. ... le&u=13071
Dmitri
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by Dmitri »

impressive job, indeed. discuss with Pucu to implement it in the future release :)
zacht180

Post by zacht180 »

I expect this feature to be implemented promptly.
Sgt_Goober

Post by Sgt_Goober »

Omg. That is funny. I'll take 2. 1 for hunting the other for going "Clubbing".
thehammer223
Tracker

Post by thehammer223 »

Funny Curly, too funny but thinking it could work. If it was in the shop, people would buy it.

[When in doubt, use a bigger caliber.]
[My TheHunter Classic name is "Cerebral_Stalker"]
CAMuleyMan
Tracker

Post by CAMuleyMan »

A good idea until the thing self-combusts on your head and you burn to death xD
They def should add this though...
Yeah, I'm that guy that hunts mule deer :D
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

:lol: :lol: Take my money!! I'll need at least two for the cats, and maybe one in white for the Arctic Fox! Seriously!! Take my money!! :lol: :lol: Good job!! :D
Spoiler:

Say what you mean, mean what you say; decide upon it, do it, defend it. Keep an open mind, admit when you're wrong, forgive and forget.
curlyCoyote
Outfitter

Post by curlyCoyote »

JimboCrow wrote::lol: :lol: Take my money!! I'll need at least two for the cats, and maybe one in white for the Arctic Fox! Seriously!! Take my money!! :lol: :lol: Good job!! :D

Weve got good news for you JimboCrow! Our company is giving out a bundle for this product, 2 small sizes for your cats, 1 large size for you, and 1 large white variation for you, if you order within 5 business days on CurlyNCo/theHunterClassic_Hat-O-Lure-dot-com, you will get a 35% off coupon by using the code "I'm_Stuck_On_The_200+_Mule_Deer_Summer_Fiesta_Mission" during your checkout!

We also think this Cat-Version will fit your cats great! Look at how good our co-founders Gus' cats look like!

Image Image

Also here's a coupon for your cats to use!

Disclaimer: We are not in any shape, way, or form, responsible for your cats experiencing a helicopter effect, or potentially getting bitten by predatory animals.
CAMuleyMan wrote:A good idea until the thing self-combusts on your head and you burn to death xD
Don't worry, our manufacturer and marketing manager, CurlyCoyote is an MIT graduate with a Doctrine in creating lures! This product is completely safe to use, and in no way, shape, or form, will explode, or cause any damage or distress to the wearer of it.

Our team is actively trying to improve everything about the Hat, to make it more stylish, affordable, and even more pleasant to use for those who buy it.
Last edited by curlyCoyote on August 3rd, 2020, 12:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

You've got a great sense of humor curly! And you definitely have an eye for business! I hope you make a killing!! :lol: :lol:
Spoiler:

Say what you mean, mean what you say; decide upon it, do it, defend it. Keep an open mind, admit when you're wrong, forgive and forget.

Return to “Calls & Lure Suggestions”