Calls too perfect?

stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Re: Calls too perfect?

Post by stancomputerhunter »

Tod1d wrote:I don't think the calls should spook the animals. I'd be OK if misused calls just fail to attract anything.
And I'd really like to see the animals come in to just a general range around the call spot, rather than exactly to it.

As it is now, it's super easy to get a broadside when treestand hunting. Get out of the tree, walk 30m perpendicular to the direction of the animal, and call there. Get back in the tree & wait. Perfect broadside almost every time. Not a "cheap trick", just using the caller to the best advantage according to it's design.
Hit the nail on the head.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
L3M182
Outfitter

Post by L3M182 »

yep. it need a bit more randomness to increase the fun. its very routine as of now
Roby53
Spotter

Post by Roby53 »

L3M182 wrote:yep. it need a bit more randomness to increase the fun. its very routine as of now
is true.
I like to play this game, but is too much "mechanic" for an hunting simulator.
The callers are almost perfect, you can see 10 coyotes overlap each other in the exact point of the call.
Especially i dont like this mechanism in the long distance shots, althought i used it. Is unrealistic bring with no problem an animal to the "last" pixel to get the maxinum possible distance. In my opinion randomise the animals behavior can also improve the technical limitation for rendering distance.
I'm worried about the new remote caller, hope EW implement it with intelligence, otherwise he can increase the games routine
RudiRR
Scout

Post by RudiRR »

L3M182 wrote:perfect calls everytime that bring the animal strain to your toes.
:geek: Exsactly, and 5 WT or Elks under my treestand.Very realistic simulatir game. :mrgreen:

Return to “Calls & Lure Suggestions”