Verbal Ability to Stop Animals

Ash1302
Scout

Re: Verbal Ability to Stop Animals

Post by Ash1302 »

Yes for verbal animal interaction but I would also like the spooking system to be revised.

The current ingame animals are so spooky makes you wonder what Doc's been doing to them all this time.
P*Funk
Spotter

Post by P*Funk »

If anyone thinks this would make the game too easy then they should be in favour of generalizing all luring to a radius around the lure's origin as opposed to having animals always go to the exact spot you called from so that you can get an exact measure on the range to target minutes ahead of when it will inevitably be exactly where you predict.

Right... the game won't be too easy until after you can spook an animal for a few seconds before if you miss the shot or don't take it it will then be so alert it may just run off or spook the next time you draw the bow back.
Exanimis
Hunter

Post by Exanimis »

I know this is an older thread but I feel a need for a +1 on this idea. We really need this ability in the game.
Luziano
Hunter

Post by Luziano »

So many great additions in terms of weapons, specially bows, yet this ability, a must have and a regular skill for any real life bowhunter, is not :(
As a bowhunter I've been forced to take so many shots on moving animals that in real life no one will even think of because the lack of a way to call the animal attention.
Sqwee
Outfitter

Post by Sqwee »

Yeap. This is an example that would add quality to the game. We need this quality in gameplay before we get more quantity of weapons and animals and maps...

Still waiting as well.
nosnerb
Outfitter

Post by nosnerb »

With my luck I would be constantly accidently hitting that key and ******* everything up :lol:
caliber420
Hunter

Post by caliber420 »

+1 I really want to see this. Maybe add a chance of a spook. Most animals will stop and stare at you for a few seconds if you whistle or "meh".
https://www.instagram.com/stubborn_bowhunter/
“Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person.”
Sqwee
Outfitter

Post by Sqwee »

I started up a Twitch channel a few days ago and REALLY could have used a "meh" on this encounter. I should have lead him a little more though. I'm mad at myself. Unfortunately I had to cut the hunt short because I had to leave and I didn't have time to do a proper tracking job on him. Was a nice buck too.

http://www.twitch.tv/sqweesqwee/v/32707683
nosnerb
Outfitter

Post by nosnerb »

We really need this. Cant tell you how many times and animal is walking and is too for a decent shot close before it spooks. This is truly a great idea
FHSdeer10
Spotter

Post by FHSdeer10 »

i would also like to spook animals verbally, like a yell for drives

Return to “Calls & Lure Suggestions”