New Animal suggestions: Woodcock and Partridge

Matthew Littlefield

New Animal suggestions: Woodcock and Partridge

Post by Matthew Littlefield »

Hello dear theHunter community!

I was wondering if there is any chance we would see something like Woodcock (American and Eurasian) and Grey Partridge?

Woodcock is a very interesting game bird, requires dogs and fast aiming and is really hard to spot in the woods! I could see this bird on almost all reserves.Invisible in the woods and flushes like a lighting bolt, through the branches, left and right. Training dogs to find them and enjoy the challange!
-The American variation, in my opinion, could fit on Whiteheart Island, Settler Creeks, Timbergold Trails and even in Redfeather Falls at some degree.
-As for the European variation it would be very interesting to see them on Hirschfelden and in smaller numbers in forests of Val-des-Bois.

-Even one variation would work, but I thought the two variations would add to the realism of the game.

Grey Partridge is and exciting and fun bird to hunt in real life. But due to reduction in population numbers, the hunt on them is becoming more rear. It would be nice to transfer that into the digital world of theHunter so we can at least experience that in the game.
Would be a nice bird to have across all the field areas on Hirschfelden. Small flocks all around, searched for by dogs. Really fun in Multiplayer.

I know you guys focus on other games more now, but maybe we old school theHunter fellas get a chance sometime in the future!

All the best and Happy Huntng!

Return to “Animal Suggestions”