new animal and a swap

butter8808
Hunter

new animal and a swap

Post by butter8808 »

I think that the team should add mountain goats to tgt, and move the bighorn sheep to rff. They could do the goats like the ibex where they spend the majority of their time on the side of cliffs. i wouldnt mind if they left the sheep on tgt and puit goats in rff but there doesnt seem to be quite the right terrain for the goats on rff. buit if they dont want to do goats they could do stone sheep in rff and have them wander the north and west edges in the hills of rff. i have always felt that rff could easily handle another species if not two, and if i am being completely honest it has been my favorite reserve since its release. Maybe if they put the goats and/or sheep on rff they could do a little remodle like they did on the south end of whitehart. Not a full rework but give us a little more elevation and maybe some cliff faces like tgt
BojanPanic14

Re: new animal and a swap

Post by BojanPanic14 »

butter8808 wrote:I think that the team should add mountain goats to tgt, and move the bighorn sheep to rff. They could do the goats like the ibex where they spend the majority of their time on the side of cliffs. i wouldnt mind if they left the sheep on tgt and puit goats in rff but there doesnt seem to be quite the right terrain for the goats on rff. buit if they dont want to do goats they could do stone sheep in rff and have them wander the north and west edges in the hills of rff. i have always felt that rff could easily handle another species if not two, and if i am being completely honest it has been my favorite reserve since its release. Maybe if they put the goats and/or sheep on rff they could do a little remodle like they did on the south end of whitehart. Not a full rework but give us a little more elevation and maybe some cliff faces like tgt
I've never been to the American continent, but rff being inspired by British columbia I don't think there are that kind of goats/wild sheep (also because there are no mountains at rff).... maybe if they added the rocky mountain of British Columbia ..... but I'm not sure having never been in those areas ...
the higher you climb, the more we see your as* ;)
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

In British Columbia we have Big Horn and Mountain Goat, and as recently as this year in my area, we now have wolves. They have always been in BC but not in my area- the West Kootenays. They moved in this past fall. Technical data also suggests we have wolverines too, in the high mountain ranges of the west Kootenays. My opinion of this, is that the wolves, and wolverines, have been misplaced due to the wildfires we've been subjected too, over the past few years. ;) Respect,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
BojanPanic14

Post by BojanPanic14 »

BCKidd wrote:In British Columbia we have Big Horn and Mountain Goat, and as recently as this year in my area, we now have wolves. They have always been in BC but not in my area- the West Kootenays. They moved in this past fall. Technical data also suggests we have wolverines too, in the high mountain ranges of the west Kootenays. My opinion of this, is that the wolves, and wolverines, have been misplaced due to the wildfires we've been subjected too, over the past few years. ;) Respect,

BCKidd.
nice :D
the higher you climb, the more we see your as* ;)

Return to “Animal Suggestions”