Fallow Deer

InvisibleFlame9
Hunter

Fallow Deer

Post by InvisibleFlame9 »

I found a great video of a man hunting fallow deer in Hungary with a flintlock (the cheery on the cake for me). This looks like an interesting deer species that I've never heard of before. This animal could be a nice addition to Classic. I'll share the video here if anyone would like to check it out.
srb2012
Spotter

Re: Fallow Deer

Post by srb2012 »

great video, thanks InvisibleFlame9
hunterPRO1
Outfitter

Post by hunterPRO1 »

There is a new antlered species in the works and many believe that there is a high chance that it is the much requested fallow deer.

There is also a good chance that it is the equally popular axis deer, or maybe a slim chance for sika deer.
"you win some, you lose some, you wreck some."
Spoiler:
curlyCoyote
Outfitter

Post by curlyCoyote »

I personally like fallow deer more, but axis deer would be good as well.
Just anything except sika deer....
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

InvisibleFlame9 wrote:I found a great video of a man hunting fallow deer in Hungary with a flintlock (the cheery on the cake for me). This looks like an interesting deer species that I've never heard of before. This animal could be a nice addition to Classic. I'll share the video here if anyone would like to check it out.
A flintlock would be great but the animation would be even longer than the caplock. Nevertheless I would love to have it in the game as well. Can't wait for the fallow deer in the next update!! ;) Thanks for the video IF9!!
InvisibleFlame9
Hunter

Post by InvisibleFlame9 »

JimboCrow wrote:
InvisibleFlame9 wrote:I found a great video of a man hunting fallow deer in Hungary with a flintlock (the cheery on the cake for me). This looks like an interesting deer species that I've never heard of before. This animal could be a nice addition to Classic. I'll share the video here if anyone would like to check it out.
A flintlock would be great but the animation would be even longer than the caplock. Nevertheless I would love to have it in the game as well. Can't wait for the fallow deer in the next update!! ;) Thanks for the video IF9!!
I agree the flintlock would be a much appreciated addition. I'd also like to see the match lock as I'm fascinated by early firearms. Maybe even the wheel lock and the trap door rifle from the late/post civil war? Do we have that already?

Yeah with the muzzle loaders the animations are slow but it is what it is and when I take out these rifles for hunting I enjoy that. And yes the potency of these rifles are limited depending on range but that's what it is in real life also.
ZTrophyBuckZ
Spotter

Post by ZTrophyBuckZ »

The upcoming species is an antlered animal. Chances are high it will be fallow.
EricGiftzahn
Tracker

Post by EricGiftzahn »

I will be really disappointed if they do not bring fallow deer as next species. Fingers cross
BojanPanic14

Post by BojanPanic14 »

surely it is a beautiful species to hunt ..... it will probably be inserted in hirschfelden
the higher you climb, the more we see your as* ;)
Lovebug

Post by Lovebug »

I'd love to see fallow deer on both Hersh and Bush rangers. With different fur types for both maps. I know alot of fallows in Australia and New Zealand have dark fur where alot of fallows in Hungary and Germany have the classic spotted fur. Itd be interesting to see the 2 different maps produce different fallows fur type

Return to “Animal Suggestions”