$GMS

cajunman45
Outfitter

$GMS

Post by cajunman45 »

What do y’all think about getting $GMS for females?
The developers could at least give 1 gms for all the females in the hunter classic

InvisibleFlame9
Hunter

Re: $GMS

Post by InvisibleFlame9 »

You mean like finding pennies on the ground? I guess that would be kind of generous of the developers I suppose! ;) On the other hand you could look at it this way, there are many missions that have you harvesting females are various species and many of these missions pay well. I have no objections though to finding stray pennies. If it's there, I'll pick it up and as long as it's not a waste of my arrow.
cajunman45
Outfitter

Post by cajunman45 »

InvisibleFlame9 wrote:You mean like finding pennies on the ground? I guess that would be kind of generous of the developers I suppose! ;) On the other hand you could look at it this way, there are many missions that have you harvesting females are various species and many of these missions pay well. I have no objections though to finding stray pennies. If it's there, I'll pick it up and as long as it's not a waste of my arrow.
That’s what I’m talking about I let them all walk unless I’m trying to level up a weapon Or shoot them to shut the hell up like them annoying Roe deer does lol

knott
Outfitter

Post by knott »

Just let me sell all my mushrooms and souvenirs. I will become so rich :D
berluskoni

Post by berluskoni »

I think that does should give gm$, i have introduced about 5 friends to classic and they get so excited when they spot a deer doe only to give them 0 gm$ and they usually get super unmotivated. It shoud give gm at least until 1000 hunter score so new players have fun hunting and do not feel like they are making zero progress

Return to “Animal Suggestions”