idea [beaver]

BigBoar58

idea [beaver]

Post by BigBoar58 »

how about beaver and a varmint hunting map. longshots and new weapons and scopes
InvisibleFlame9
Hunter

Re: idea [beaver]

Post by InvisibleFlame9 »

Not a bad idea! Big brown beaver in Redfeather seems fitting hey? ;) And crocks, in RB!
Tobi_1989

Post by Tobi_1989 »

Beaver, Muskrat, Opossum, Nutria, anything to bring some more targets for the .22 and .17 rifles.

I'm all for it.
BigBoar58

Post by BigBoar58 »

How about bowfishing. Large gar and a gator/crocks like Mr. invisableflame9 suggested( probably .22 for gators) . quail hunting would be cool. But it would be awesome to have a game warden loadout. Truck, trank gun, service pistol. go out and relocate dangerous gaame using tranquilizers and the truck
OldMtnMan
Outfitter

Post by OldMtnMan »

Beaver hunting isn't legal in my state on public land. Landowners can consider beaver a nuisance and shoot or trap as many as they want without a license. Getting permission from a landowner is the only way a non-landowner can hunt beaver.

As a fly fisherman I wish I could hunt them. They ruin creeks with their dams. Which is why landowners can kill them all.
------------------------
Pete

One shot. One kill.

Fair Chase Hunter.

Long live Classic.
Lovebug

Post by Lovebug »

Beaver possum muskrat nutria raccoon and squirrel species, even marmots in alpine timbergold. Alot could be in rougarou and also the beaver could be in most of the north American maps except for whiterime

Return to “Animal Suggestions”