Make More Trophy Animals

curlyCoyote
Outfitter

Re: Make More Trophy Animals

Post by curlyCoyote »

Hawkeye wrote:
curlyCoyote wrote:
Hawkeye wrote:
Wow, I can't imagine the backlash that would cause. This forum would blow up with claims of "money grab", "pay to win", etc etc.
Make it GM's only then? I'm pretty sure the only way to get GM's is by doing missions, so it would be more of a non-pay to win?
Taking any action to be able to impact rare or trophy spawn should be avoided at all cost in my opinion. One of the great things about this game is the variety of play-styles that it offers. You can play SP or MP, can participate in official competitions, community competitions, can spawn-mash if that's your thing, can focus on missions, or do any combination of those things. GM$ are only earned by completing missions. If you introduced such a feature, you'd be pigeon-holing players into one style of play (Mission focused).
You're right, some missions require specific weapons, which then would make it Pay to win focused again. My original idea is that the big and rare animal population should be lowered, I was just proposing a bad alternative to show that no matter how you try to make a certain big or rare animal spawn, it would hurt the entire game.
Dilaj
Tracker

Post by Dilaj »

In my opinion the current spawn is attractive to the new players but you cant make them to pay for sure. But you can make pay the old players with this because we know how the game work i prefer money based spawn thats mean more you spend to this game you have more chance to catch bigger animals every ems purchase increase your chance but this effect Will be permanent i mean examplke you stop the game for 1year you dont have to spend again 1000 usd cuz you already got your increased spawn the only thing you need to do to upgrade it by buying ems and the ems we spent in this 10year its already added to our better spawn.
curlyCoyote
Outfitter

Post by curlyCoyote »

Dilaj wrote:In my opinion the current spawn is attractive to the new players but you cant make them to pay for sure. But you can make pay the old players with this because we know how the game work i prefer money based spawn thats mean more you spend to this game you have more chance to catch bigger animals every ems purchase increase your chance but this effect Will be permanent i mean examplke you stop the game for 1year you dont have to spend again 1000 usd cuz you already got your increased spawn the only thing you need to do to upgrade it by buying ems and the ems we spent in this 10year its already added to our better spawn.
I know in the real world some people give others big animals in exchange for cash... https://www.dallasnews.com/news/texas/2 ... ed-animals , I personally think that its wrong but I guess if you have a big wallet you can get any trophy animal. People play this game probably because they are too tired to hunt in real life or because its not as enjoyable for them unlike this game, which has its rules and makes hunting a little bit fairer (you cant buy a 200+ albino WT for 1 million EM's) and it gives a really good community to talk to.
XxStrong1xX
Outfitter

Post by XxStrong1xX »

Last week I killed a trophy sheep that I couldn't harvest due to the well known "unable to harvest" bug. I was very upset, but if i had paid extra money to get this trophy animal and then was unable to claim it, I would have been 10x more upset. Just leave the spawn rates alone and fix the bugs!

Playing off and on since 2010. My original forum profile https://forum.thehunter.com/memberlist. ... le&u=13071
Dilaj
Tracker

Post by Dilaj »

curlyCoyote wrote:
Dilaj wrote:In my opinion the current spawn is attractive to the new players but you cant make them to pay for sure. But you can make pay the old players with this because we know how the game work i prefer money based spawn thats mean more you spend to this game you have more chance to catch bigger animals every ems purchase increase your chance but this effect Will be permanent i mean examplke you stop the game for 1year you dont have to spend again 1000 usd cuz you already got your increased spawn the only thing you need to do to upgrade it by buying ems and the ems we spent in this 10year its already added to our better spawn.
I know in the real world some people give others big animals in exchange for cash... https://www.dallasnews.com/news/texas/2 ... ed-animals , I personally think that its wrong but I guess if you have a big wallet you can get any trophy animal. People play this game probably because they are too tired to hunt in real life or because its not as enjoyable for them unlike this game, which has its rules and makes hunting a little bit fairer (you cant buy a 200+ albino WT for 1 million EM's) and it gives a really good community to talk to.
Well you didnt buy it but this would be a cool effect a bonus to your ems purchase example 500 ems helps you with 1% or with 0,5% but you and i already paid alot to this game
curlyCoyote
Outfitter

Post by curlyCoyote »

Dilaj wrote:
curlyCoyote wrote:
Well you didnt buy it but this would be a cool effect a bonus to your ems purchase example 500 ems helps you with 1% or with 0,5% but you and i already paid alot to this game
If it was 1% per 500 em I would get a whole 82% higher score animal chance.
Dilaj
Tracker

Post by Dilaj »

curlyCoyote wrote:
Dilaj wrote:
curlyCoyote wrote: I know in the real world some people give others big animals in exchange for cash... https://www.dallasnews.com/news/texas/2 ... ed-animals , I personally think that its wrong but I guess if you have a big wallet you can get any trophy animal. People play this game probably because they are too tired to hunt in real life or because its not as enjoyable for them unlike this game, which has its rules and makes hunting a little bit fairer (you cant buy a 200+ albino WT for 1 million EM's) and it gives a really good community to talk to.
If it was 1% per 500 em I would get a whole 82% higher score animal chance.
I Will get like 336% but i paid like 2000 usd its a very lots of money in my country and no 200+ wt :(
Dilaj
Tracker

Post by Dilaj »

increase them by 100% and everyone can be happy maybe more players stay in the game 100% wont kill the gameplay
curlyCoyote
Outfitter

Post by curlyCoyote »

Dilaj wrote:increase them by 100% and everyone can be happy maybe more players stay in the game 100% wont kill the gameplay
I personally think it would make the game too easy. 100% is too big of a jump, I think taking slower steps like 5% could be a better solution.
Dilaj
Tracker

Post by Dilaj »

curlyCoyote wrote:
Dilaj wrote:increase them by 100% and everyone can be happy maybe more players stay in the game 100% wont kill the gameplay
I personally think it would make the game too easy. 100% is too big of a jump, I think taking slower steps like 5% could be a better solution.
There is one player called Duke he killed about 8K+ reindeer and he got 1 700+ with 100% maybe you need to kill 4000 and 4000 is also a very lots of reindeer

Return to “Animal Suggestions”