Non-typical antler overhaul

louismarez925

Non-typical antler overhaul

Post by louismarez925 »

The non-typical antlers in the game are impressive but pretty unrealistic for the most part. The antlers are just bushes of bone on the deer's heads, they need to be a typical frame and have lots of odd points instead of the bush that they are. and make them more common, non typs aren't that rare in real life I also would think non typical elk would be way awesome

Image Image see what i mean?

ImageImage notice the designs are close but just miss the mark of being realistic

ImageImage notice how the real non typicals are just typical frames with odd points on them rather than a whole new frame like the ones in the game
Image typical elk frame with trash, that's what a realistic non typical would look like

I know this is a controversial topic but i think the nontypicals should look more like the ones i posted above, but i understand non typical literally means weird and there's no two non typicals that are very similar i also understand this would be a huge undertaking for the folks at EW. so let me know your opinions!
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Re: Non-typical antler overhaul

Post by DYEUZ »

I'm fine with the way they look right now .

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

Nathan112244
Hunter

Post by Nathan112244 »

I thik they are good enough, those are deer with non typical points, not deer with non typical mains, But i would like to see deer like the one at the top of the non typical score sheet

For whitetails:
I Think typicals need a revamp before non tips
Typicals are all wide and low, irl most muchs that are 8-10 pt are not super wide but they have tall points like this:
Also, i dont like how 8 and 10 points are almost always max 170.

And thats a 209 Inch buck
Nathan22Outdoors
louismarez925

Post by louismarez925 »

i agree, and i understand what your saying about the non typicals, non typicals are all different which creates different opinions. but the typicals do need a revamp, even the mulies, like 160, 170, 180, and 190+ bucks have the same, generic antlers

Return to “Animal Suggestions”