Once in a life time trophy hunts? Lottery Tags?

BearJohnson
Hunter

Once in a life time trophy hunts? Lottery Tags?

Post by BearJohnson »

Let us spend gm$ (or em$) for "Once in a life time trophy hunts":

Possible animals: Lions, Tigers, Elephants, Rhinos, Sun Bears, Tasmanian Tiger (Thylacine), or other endangered/extinct animals that were once hunted like the Great Panda, Quagga, Dodo, Emu, Woods Bison, wolly mammoth, Irish Elk, Stag Moose, Saber Tooth Tiger, etc...

Lottery tags for BIG Trophy animals - spend the gm$/em$ to buy the ticket... randomly announce the winner... The winner gets to hunt a map with a massive trophy animal spawned at a given point (near a tower)... Kind of a "gimme hunt" for the taxidermist! of course - the trophy could NOT be used to win "trophy of the week" etc... just a NICE addition to the lodge and a way to eat up gm$!

Jackalopes!

LOL!
Last edited by BearJohnson on September 6th, 2018, 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I may be a noob... but I still have fun!
Trigger time = FUN!

I_Does_English

Re: Once in a life time trophy hunts? Lottery Tags?

Post by I_Does_English »

Although this sounds like a whole heap of fun, I feel like it would be a massive amount of work for only a couple of players. Like if the devs are gonna put in heaps of effort into making a new animal (a lot of time and money), they might as well let everybody enjoy it ya know?
My theHunter username is sammyt89 :-)
Check out my YouTube channel for IRL hunting and fishing in the wilds of NZ! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPLxdo ... FDYlS8N5UA
gas56
Outfitter

Re: Once in a life time trophy hunts? Lottery Tags?

Post by gas56 »

Well just wait until Halloween.......
We maybe able to keep the Werewolf as a Trophy animal this year, unless it turns back into a human after it dies then it probably needs to go to the cemetary................ :lol:

Return to “Animal Suggestions”