Magpie geese - landing

Stealthhunter
Tracker

Magpie geese - landing

Post by Stealthhunter »

Just a thought for the new upcoming magpie geese, when i watched the live stream, i saw that when the geese landed in the water, there wasn't much of a splash. i was thinking they could add a bit of water spray and splash when the land on the water. It is only a thought.
Please click this link if you are interested in joining up to the UHCapps site. You can win prizes and earn points to get em on the UHCapps
Generalkommendant
Hunter

Re: Magpie geese - landing

Post by Generalkommendant »

Stealthhunter wrote:Just a thought for the new upcoming magpie geese, when i watched the live stream, i saw that when the geese landed in the water, there wasn't much of a splash. i was thinking they could add a bit of water spray and splash when the land on the water. It is only a thought.
It was in Beta. They swimmed under the surface like submarines too. It'll get fixed.
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Re: Magpie geese - landing

Post by stancomputerhunter »

No it won't. Every single one of these pre-release videos has had comments about things wrong with the model, the environment, etc. and they have never been changed, until later, if ever. They are released just as you see them in the streams. The head sizes of the Grizzly Bears is a classic example. The environment of the Big Horn is another.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29

Return to “Animal Suggestions”